Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Still On IELTS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Still On IELTS (176 Views)

IELTS is Still N134,000 On IELTS.NG / Lets Be Your Guide On "IELTS, SAT And ALL' / How To Get High Score (bandwidth) On IELTS Portharcourt Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On IELTS by adecarex(f): 11:45am On May 15, 2020
Thanks to those who responded to my post yesterday,your response brought me here again today. IELTS is not as difficult as many people paint it to be. During this lockdown,many people have been encouraged to write their exams online,due to this, a lot of people have been a victim of failure. You know yourself. Don't let anyone or any appealing advert push you into what you are not capable of. If you could sit for paper based and you aren't doing well what gives you the impression that computer based will pay you. Don't get me wrong, for those who think they can do the computer based and do it well why not.... But if you can't wait till the lock down is over. In fact the good news is IELTS is now available for those who wants to register. I got a call from one of my students residing in Abuja that he was scheduled for a speaking test today.
Till I come your way again. Am Adenike, an IELTS tutor. You can reach me on 08031102845

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Govt To Commence Distribution Of Food To Primary School Pupils At Home / Cold Pressed Coconut Oil / Spiritan University JAMB And Departmental Cut Off Marks 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.