Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Do You Want To Pass Your Exams Once? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Want To Pass Your Exams Once? (505 Views)

Tricks On How To Read And Pass Your Exams Waec,neco,jamb..etc / When Your Best Friend Turns You Down During Exams (pix) / How To Pass Your Exams-by Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Pass Your Exams Once? by tbf(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2011
Have you been writing examination several time without making all your papers?
Have you been writing GCE,NECO, WAEC, UTME/JAMB without making all the results required?
Do you think you can still make it?
CRY NO MORE! For the LORD will HELP you.
The down fall of a man is the not the end of a Man.
I can see that people will be writing different types of Examination soon.
Are you going to write any of the following Exams this Year?
WASSCE, UTME JAMB, NECO WAEC, GCE etc.
Whaoh! I will Say CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!
I love the great feelings. and I thank GOD Almighty for making it happen for me to overcome this problem some years ago.
Are you finding it difficult to have A1?
If Yes, and you think you can confide in me, feel free to email me at: ebonyfaceface2005@yahoo.com
And I will show you a powerful secret that will HELP YOU OUT OF FAILURE FASTER THAN YOU CAN THINK OR IMAGINE!!!
Note: The "SUBJECT" line of your email should be: "A1 SUCCESS IN EXAM"

(1) (Reply)

Phd/doctorate Degrees Discussion / Well Research School Project Materials / Aaua Pre-admission Requirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.