Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,358 members, 7,853,591 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (623 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 15, 2020
Re: . by Davash222(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2020
Rozz:
Should a Christian girl accept marriage proposals from an unmarried king(who also believe in Jesus as well) or a politician.We all know what comes along with being a King,the traditional stuffs and many more and we all know how dirty some politicians can be as well.Before saying No, what of Queen Esther in the bible that married a king and an unbeliever too and also the present wife of Ooni of Ife who is a pastor herself.
Are you here to debate and argue with us or are you here for advice
Re: . by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 15, 2020
Davash222:

Are you here to debate and argue with us or are you here for advice
Advice with reasons sir
Re: . by Davash222(m): 12:36pm On May 15, 2020
Rozz:
Advice with reasons sir
Then why are you mentioning Queen Esther and Ooni's wife?

1 Like

Re: . by spartan117(m): 12:37pm On May 15, 2020
Rozz:
Should a Christian girl accept marriage proposals from an unmarried king(who also believe in Jesus as well) or a politician.We all know what comes along with being a King,the traditional stuffs and many more and we all know how dirty some politicians can be as well.Before saying No, what of Queen Esther in the bible that married a king and an unbeliever too and also the present wife of Ooni of Ife who is a pastor herself.
From what you wrote, it seems your mind is already made-up. You Have already decided what to do.

My advise to you is to follow the leading of the spirit not the flesh. Follow that inner voice that told you something contrary to what you want.
Re: . by TheSourcerer: 12:37pm On May 15, 2020
Rozz:
Advice with reasons sir
it's your life not the Bible's life or random nairalanders life , it's yours live it and make decisions unapologetically , in other words do what you know you should that will make you smile each day you wake up, take responsibility for your life and actions
Re: . by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 15, 2020
Davash222:

Then why are you mentioning Queen Esther and Ooni's wife?
so you can be more convincing with your reasons and with less arguments having those references in mind.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 15, 2020
spartan117:

From what you wrote, it seems your mind is already made-up. You Have already decided what to do.

My advise to you is to follow the leading of the spirit not the flesh. Follow that inner voice that told you something contrary to what you want.
no decision of any made yet, but it's kind of a battle between your faith and decision.
Re: . by spartan117(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2020
Rozz:
no decision of any made yet, but it's kind of a battle between your faith and decision.
To put it better: it's a battle between the flesh and the spirit.

Galatians 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

In the long run it's always better to live according to the spirit.

Are you a love world member?
Re: . by joinpreneur(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2020
My question no 1: What's the premise of this marriage?

Before we make any decisions in life, it is necessary we're assure of the motive behind.
Re: . by MistarT(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2020
Proverbs 3vs5-8 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding, in all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths, be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD and depart from evil, it shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 15, 2020
spartan117:

To put it better: it's a battle between the flesh and the spirit.

Galatians 5:17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

In the long run it's always better to live according to the spirit.

Are you a love world member?
yes I am
Re: . by MistarT(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2020
From scriptural and spiritual experiences no believer man or woman should marry an unbeliever (because GOD cannot be intimate with sin), if a politician is genuinely born again like Daniel and he is GOD'S perfect (marital) will for you, why would you not marry him? but if not pray again and silence the flesh the Father of lights will definitely speak to you. God bless you.
Re: . by spartan117(m): 1:16pm On May 15, 2020
Rozz:
yes I am
Nice, I follow pst Chris online but I'm not a member.

Back to the topic what I'll advise is that you seek the holy spirit with a clear mind, ready to do whatever he tells you to. You can also contact your pastor for counselling.

It's very easy to find portions of scripture to back up any venture you may want to go into, but many a time it may not be the holy spirit leading you there. Esther was led by the spirit to marry the king because that was her God ordained purpose. Is that the will of God for your life? Is that your purpose?
Find out.

There is a very powerful message on marriage and relationship by apostle Joshua selman that I think all Christians should hear. It's quite large so pls indicate if you will like me to send it to you.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 15, 2020
spartan117:

Nice, I follow pst Chris online but I'm not a member.

Back to the topic what I'll advise is that you seek the holy spirit with a clear mind, ready to do whatever he tells you to. You can also contact your pastor for counselling.

It's very easy to find portions of scripture to back up any venture you may want to go into, but many a time it may not be the holy spirit leading you there. Esther was led by the spirit to marry the king because that was her God ordained purpose. Is that the will of God for your life? Is that your purpose?
Find out.

There is a very powerful message on marriage and relationship by apostle Joshua selman that I think all Christians should hear. It's quite large so pls indicate if you will like me to send it to you.
Thanks alot
Re: . by spartan117(m): 1:54pm On May 15, 2020
Rozz:
Thanks alot
You are welcome.
So do you need the message?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 15, 2020
spartan117:
You are welcome. So do you need the message?
yes,no knowledge is lost
Re: . by spartan117(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2020
Rozz:
yes,no knowledge is lost
Alright I just sent a pm to your email.

(1) (Reply)

- How A Staff Instruct Her Boss To Transfer Her Whole Salary To Her Church / Happy 40th Birthday Celebration To Apostle Joshua Selman / Go Back To Your ROOTS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.