Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,494 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Earn From 1k To 20k Daily For Recharging - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn From 1k To 20k Daily For Recharging (179 Views)

Earn 20k Daily As Field Marketers For Kembe App / Earn 20k Daily Working As A Kembe Sales Rep / Lockdown) See 5 Side Hustling Jobs That Pays Up To #7k To #20k Daily From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn From 1k To 20k Daily For Recharging by Telecoms2: 12:42pm On May 15, 2020
RAGP- Recharge and get paid

You join the business by paying the registration cost which is a minimum of N5,000 to a maximum of N100,000 depending on the package you are registering for.

When you join the business, you will have access to a VTU wallet which you can use to sell airtime (MTN, Airtel, GLO, 9Mobile), data or cable subscription (DSTv, GOTv, StarTimes and PHCN) to others (family, friends, colleagues, customers e.tc)
Anytime you recharge your phone (airtime), renew your internet (i.e buy a data bundle) or pay for your cable subscription, the company will pay you a certain percentage back as commission.

Anytime you help other people to also recharge their phones (airtime), renew their internet (i.e sell a data bundle) or pay for their cable subscription, the company will also pay you a certain percentage back as commission.

FOR MORE INFO CALL/WHATSAPP 08077328491

(1) (Reply)

Immediate Employment For Dispatch Riders!!! / I'll Make You A Quality Logo Now!! / Maket Retail Company Is Hiring Sales Reps 20_30k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.