Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Help Serious Health Issue - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Serious Health Issue (379 Views)

HELP !!! Serious Sleeping Anomaly. / Help!... Serious Itch And Genital Warts Want To Ruin My Life / Pneumonia If Untreated Can Cause Serious Health Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Serious Health Issue by Skinnygee1: 1:08pm On May 15, 2020
I'm having difficult in breathing most times since last week Saturday coupled with stuffy nose (catarrh).sometimes like my heart is tight and heavy just like I'm feeling right now.

I have gone for Covid test since Sunday and up till now I haven't heard from them,they said they will make contact after 72hours but nothing from them yet,I'm just hoping it relieves me a little Like it does in the morning and night(most times)so I can go to the testing centre again myself today to know what's up about the result,abi which kine wahala be this?

I have been using ginger,little honey and lime mixture for 2days now but little or no improvement so far,I haven't gone to the hospital because I know they will turn me back to go for Covid test first,which I don't have the result yet.

Abeg, what can I use to relieve myself of these symptoms pending when i will be able to get to the hospital or isolation centre, please help!!

1 Like

Re: Help Serious Health Issue by ChelseaDr(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2020
Sorry about this....

Just ensure you're self-isolating for now pending when the result comes out.

You can contact them again because they have a backlog of samples waiting to be tested.

Be positive you will pull through
Re: Help Serious Health Issue by Skinnygee1: 3:50pm On May 15, 2020
ChelseaDr:
Sorry about this....

Just ensure you're self-isolating for now pending when the result comes out.

You can contact them again because they have a backlog of samples waiting to be tested.

Be positive you will pull through

Thanks
Re: Help Serious Health Issue by Skinnygee1: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
UDUJ

Thanks
Re: Help Serious Health Issue by UDUJ(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
Skinnygee1:
UDUJ

08142847792 mtn

Thanks

Done
Re: Help Serious Health Issue by Skinnygee1: 8:46pm On Nov 21, 2020
UDUJ:

Done

Seen thanks alot

Kindly edit out my number thanks
Re: Help Serious Health Issue by Skinnygee1: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Vjay Oozes And It Itches?. Check Out This Product. / We Demand An Apology From NCDC For Recording 10 COVID-19 Instead Of 2 – Zamfara / Help My Inlaw Of About 43yrs. Just Had Partial Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.