Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

What Is The Best Infrared Thermometer And Cost - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Best Infrared Thermometer And Cost (317 Views)

New Infrared Thermometer Dt-8826@#5k / New Mediomax Uk Electronic Blood Pressure And Infrared Thermometer / Mum Says Onitsha Hospital Nurses Told Her To Buy Thermometer To Check Her Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Infrared Thermometer And Cost by llade(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2020
Please am in Lagos Island and want to know the best Infrared Thermometer to use for my office and how much it cost. Thanks.
Re: What Is The Best Infrared Thermometer And Cost by chillex8(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2020
llade:
Please am in Lagos Island and want to know the best Infrared Thermometer to use for my office and how much it cost. Thanks.
Most IR thermometer functions are the same.
Reliability depends on Handling and usage. Rgds
Re: What Is The Best Infrared Thermometer And Cost by llade(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2020
chillex8:

Most IR thermometer functions are the same.
Reliability depends on Handling and usage. Rgds
Thanks
Re: What Is The Best Infrared Thermometer And Cost by valemtech(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2020
I import and sell Infrared thermometer

(1) (Reply)

What Treatment For Home Remedies For Hives / Coronavirus: 16-year-old Andre Dies After 12 Days In Hospital / One Common Remedy Testified Of By Covid19 Survivors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.