Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me (1147 Views)

AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation / Eto'o Sensationally Claims Anelka Was Better Than Thierry Henry / Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by mjbrainiac: 4:03pm On May 15, 2020
Samuel Eto’o took part in a live-streamed chat organised by Generation Amazing, and praised Lionel Messi, Kylian Mbappé and above all Ronaldo. The former Cameroon international takes the opportunity to name a striker he believes is better than him.

Read full story here:
https://www.sportscrooner.com/etoo-only-ronaldo-was-a-better-striker-than-me/
Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by matrix199(m): 4:06pm On May 15, 2020
Taribo West would also believe only Maldini was better than him in the face of defenders like Yap Stam, Canavaro.

1 Like

Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by HeadNigga: 4:17pm On May 15, 2020
Eto'o is a wise man. It is common sense for every player to know Ronaldo is/was better than them as the greatest of all times.

2 Likes

Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 15, 2020
HeadNigga:
Eto'o is a wise man. It is common sense for every player to know Ronaldo is/was better than them as the greatest of all times.

Those who knows the truth but they are behaving as if they don't know and only dying inside. Can you use the one that five world best to compare the one who won six world best?
Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by HeadNigga: 4:58pm On May 15, 2020
Gregorian2020:

Those who knows the truth but they are behaving as if they don't know and only dying inside. Can you use the one that five world best to compare the one who won six world best?
lol...kanye west has the most Grammies as a rapper yet he is not considered the greatest of all times. Even if Messi wins more world bests it won't change the fact that ororo is the greatest.

1 Like

Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by Jokerman(m): 6:14pm On May 15, 2020
Lol... Another Barcelona clown product... As a forward (top 9)

1. Delima
2. Henry
3. Nistelrooy
4. Shearer
5. Luiz Suarez
6. Van Basten
7. Jean Papin
8. Raul Gonzalez
9. George Weah
10. Kareem Benzemiss

All ahead of Eto'o
Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by hinohsend: 6:15pm On May 15, 2020
HeadNigga:

Did you read the article? undecided He's talking about the Real Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by HeadNigga: 6:18pm On May 15, 2020
hinohsend:

my bad. Although I know u are referring to Delima, but cristiano is my real Ronaldo. Plus I never mentioned cristiano in my original post. At least we both agree cristiano is the greatest

1 Like

Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by ecolime(m): 6:25pm On May 15, 2020
HeadNigga:

1 Share

Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 15, 2020
HeadNigga:
lol...kanye west has the most Grammies as a rapper yet he is not considered the greatest of all times. Even if Messi wins more world bests it won't change the fact that ororo is the greatest.

But kanye west is regarded as one of the billionaires in the musical world. Your ororo will only be regarded as one of the greatest but not the greatest. When you talk of the greatest you mentioned Messi. I am not a fan but I telling you the truth about football

1 Like

Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by HeadNigga: 7:26pm On May 15, 2020
Gregorian2020:

But kanye west is regarded as one of the billionaires in the musical world. Your ororo will only be regarded as one of the greatest but not the greatest. When you talk of the greatest you mentioned Messi. I am not a fan but I telling you the truth about football
lol...I never mentioned messi as the greatest. Being the richest isn't same as "greatest"...if it's by being the richest Diddy would have been considered the greatest all these years
Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 15, 2020
HeadNigga:
lol...I never mentioned messi as the greatest. Being the richest isn't same as "greatest"...if it's by being the richest Diddy would have been considered the greatest all these years

I make mention of wealth because of kanye west you brought into the scene who was not consider the best wrapper. My dear leave the game for the Argentine who is unique with the game. God has blessed him with it including Ronaldo. We should copied their potential and implement ours
Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by Nobody: 5:22am On May 16, 2020
It's Good MESSI wasn't mentioned since he is not of this PLANET....
PLAYERS of the planet Earth can continue with their competition
Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by Karleb(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2020
Jokerman:
Lol... Another Barcelona clown product... As a forward (top 9)

1. Delima
2. Henry
3. Nistelrooy
4. Shearer
5. Luiz Suarez
6. Van Basten
7. Jean Papin
8. Raul Gonzalez
9. George Weah
10. Kareem Benzemiss

All ahead of Eto'o

grin grin grin grin
Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by chiboy1116: 8:43am On May 16, 2020
HeadNigga:
dude he was obviously refering to delima , not ororo. Eto rates Messi ahead of the second Ronaldo always . Lol
Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by chiboy1116: 8:44am On May 16, 2020
hinohsend:

leave those fan boys , wetin concern eto and CR7 ?
Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by chiboy1116: 8:46am On May 16, 2020
HeadNigga:
dude your comparison isnt pretty reasonable . Eminem Vs Kanye ? Lol

Music isn't like football man . These are two different worlds . Sia hasn't won a Grammy , does that mean she isn't one the greatest vocalist and song writers ever ? It just doesn't make sense .
Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by HeadNigga: 8:49am On May 16, 2020
chiboy1116:
dude your comparison isnt pretty reasonable . Eminem Vs Kanye ? Lol

Music isn't like football man . These are two different worlds . Sia hasn't won a Grammy , does that mean she isn't one the greatest vocalist and song writers ever ? It just doesn't make sense .
you didn't understand my post. Read it slowly...you could read the preceding ones too for a better understanding of it
Re: Eto'o: Only Ronaldo Was Better Than Me by Jokerman(m): 9:02am On May 16, 2020
How did Benzema miss these chances grin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1261413820838432768

(1) (Reply)

Oshimen In Trouble / Segun Odegbami's Son Is Dead / Did England Suck Last Night, Or What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.