Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Will You Spare Him Or Cut Off His Hand, Why - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Will You Spare Him Or Cut Off His Hand, Why (528 Views)

Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Spare Him Or Cut Off His Hand, Why by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 15, 2020
If you find yourself in this situation and you happen to be the man with the cutlass what will you do?

Please give your reasons

Will you spare the Thief or cut-off his hand

Re: Will You Spare Him Or Cut Off His Hand, Why by TheTrueSeeker2: 5:12pm On May 15, 2020
Seeing the item he's trying to pick, I'll slap his hands with the back of the knife instead of the sharp edge and jam his hand against the other end of the window. As if closing the window with his hands still inside

I'd had a similar experience several years ago when I visited and lodged in an area in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

My phone was beside me on my bed and a thief tore the net of the window and using a long stick, tried to pick my handset. As soon as the stick touched the bed, I woke up and as if I was seeing the stick in my dream, I pulled the stick with a loud scream in the middle of the quiet night that the thief ran for his dare life in fear and panic.

He was lucky that by the time boys rushed out, he'd fled
Re: Will You Spare Him Or Cut Off His Hand, Why by donbachi(m): 5:14pm On May 15, 2020
I will not cut..cos of a family friend past experience.
Re: Will You Spare Him Or Cut Off His Hand, Why by illicit(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2020
I will shut the window...
meanwhile what sort of window opens inward like that

And no burglary. He could have entered.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Brother Over Money Raised For Mother's Funeral. / Lady Beaten And Thrown Into Gutter By Brother Inlaw [VIDEO] / More Victims Cries Out After Nollywood Actor Reveal How His Friend Duped Him N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.