Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot (5018 Views)

Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by Okoyeaniche(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2020
Ex-Big Brother Naija star, Tacha Akide placed her thigh on display as she posed to take a photo shoot with GetFit Nigeria thereby mimicking her fellow GetFit senior ambassador Cee-c.

The Queen of Titans and ambassador of GetFit Nigeria took to her official IG account to share some mouth watering photos of herself while modelling for GetFit Nigeria.

She wrote: "Who is Tacha"

MackenzieSkyBlog recalls that Cee-c had taken same...SEE MORE HERE

1 Like

Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by Enoch07: 5:48pm On May 15, 2020
farm implement!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by HAYWHYBAM(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2020
Who her thigh help?

1 Like

Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by yuswrld20(m): 10:08pm On May 15, 2020
mumu's

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 15, 2020
undecided
Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by Nobody: 3:43am On May 16, 2020
OBJECTS of mere satisfaction to the Men.
Nothing Else

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by lukui: 5:50am On May 16, 2020
Wife: world instrument for entertainment.

Don't be surprised, not only in this world, scholars said if you enter paradise, you will have as many women as you want!!!

Ain't that cool?
Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:57am On May 16, 2020
like your mom
Enoch07:
farm implement!!

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by Enoch07: 6:01am On May 16, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
like your mom
lol my mum, deeper life choir u never see something. but I went through your latest topic and I notice a trend. HOELOWSHOW!!!
Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:04am On May 16, 2020
trust me, ur mom taught me olosho work. shes my oga in the game. when she told you and your dad she's going for choir practice, it was a lie as we usually went to meet and fukc clients. she's an OG ashawo, okpo, slut, prositue and she taught me many styles.true story.
Enoch07:

lol my mum, deeper life choir u never see something. but I went through your latest topic and I notice a trend. HOELOWSHOW!!!

5 Likes

Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by Enoch07: 6:10am On May 16, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
trust me, ur mom taught me olosho work. shes my oga in the game. when she told you and your dad she's going for choir practice, it was a lie as we usually went to meet and fukc clients. she's an OG ashawo, okpo, slut, prositue and she taught me many styles.true story.
LOL heaven is surely far from u. but all the same if u are in ph just halla at me make we link up, I sure will like to know how fast u learn, and my preferred style is doggy cos I know you'll be one ugly hoe
Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:20am On May 16, 2020
only if you agree to do me and ur mom together, 3some things
u shall see for urself how incredible she is after all I learnt from the best
Enoch07:

LOL heaven is surely far from u. but all the same if u are in ph just halla at me make we link up, I sure will like to know how fast u learn, and my preferred style is doggy cos I know you'll be one ugly hoe

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by Enoch07: 6:23am On May 16, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
only if you agree to do me and ur mom together, 3some things
u shall see for urself how incredible she is after all I learnt from the best
can you make just one sentence without the word "ur mom" in it? by d way, I dey go playball, wen I return I'll get ur fuccking time. so clean that smelling pussycat for me
Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:31am On May 16, 2020
lol funny how mine and ur mom's pussy smell exactly alike lol
Enoch07:

can you make just one sentence without the word "ur mom" in it? by d way, I dey go playball, wen I return I'll get ur fuccking time. so clean that smelling pussycat for me

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by Enoch07: 6:38am On May 16, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
babe I apologise for my comments if it hurts u in anyway. very sorry, but my initial comment wasn't about u na. abi u be woman rights activist
Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by Funmmyastic: 7:46am On May 16, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

Lol babe you are wicked.Chai!
Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 7:51am On May 16, 2020
I don't take too kindly to slut shaming
These disgusting men with low self-esteem can't stand to see a beautiful woman living her best life. It makes them mad with rage.
What did she do to deserve being called a slut? Did she sleep with his father?
They are always quick to open their rotten mouth and call any pretty woman an olosho so I was kind enough to return the favor to the woman closest to him.
Funmmyastic:

Lol babe you are wicked.Chai!

4 Likes

Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by Jay199(f): 7:58am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=LadyGCrueDKilaB post=89600511]I don't take too kindly to slut shaming
These disgusting men with low self-esteem can't stand to see a beautiful woman living her best life. It makes them mad with rage.
What did she do to deserve being called a slut? Did she sleep with his father?
They are always quick to open their rotten mouth and call any pretty woman an olosho so I was kind enough to return the favor to the woman closest to him.

God bless u
Re: Tacha Places Her Thigh On Display As She Mimics Cee-c In Get Fit Photo Shoot by meobizy(f): 8:33am On Jul 10, 2021
Lol. She doesn't exercise so isn't as flexible. See the tone of the thighs, Cee C's are a lot better. #FitFam.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Ozo Spotted Admiring Nengi While She Sleeps (watch Video) / PHOTOS: Top Female Celebrities Rocking The Agbada Trend / Ladies See Kinds Of Positions That Make Men Smile When Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.