Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Do You Still Remember Any Of Your Old School Rhymes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Still Remember Any Of Your Old School Rhymes (294 Views)

Army day secondary school , Benin: I Almost Cried When I Visited My Old School / What Was Stolen From You In School That You Still Remember And Sad ? / FABSA UNN Students Celebrate Old School Day In Style (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Remember Any Of Your Old School Rhymes by Haymaykar(m): 5:55pm On May 15, 2020
I just flashed back to our old school days during our primary and secondary. So I remembered one of the rhyme which we normally sing and it usually motivates us..

It goes like these..

"We are matching! matching!! matching!!!
"We are matching! matching!! matching!!! home...
These way Shalala
That way Shalala
These way Shalala
That way................

Do you still remember (any). If so drop one of the rhyme you sang then.

Old school was the best. lol

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Remember Any Of Your Old School Rhymes by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 15, 2020
grin Na all i still sabi wella.

If i dont, how i can i sing for neice and nephews who like to embarrass some1 in public by saying uncle sing rhymes 4 us. grin
Re: Do You Still Remember Any Of Your Old School Rhymes by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 15, 2020
Nigeria is a great nation) x2
N is for nation
I independence
G for growth
E education
R for sources
I intelligence
A is for all of us

Lol angry
Re: Do You Still Remember Any Of Your Old School Rhymes by illicit(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2020
H I P for the hip for the Hippopo

P O P O for the Hippopo

and T A M U S

for the Hippopotamus

Hippopotamus!

(1) (Reply)

Are U good At Maths (solving Partial Differential Eqns) Lets Negotiate / How To Prepare For Ms/phd Programs Interview In USA / Google Classroom Getting Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.