Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,997 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion (13652 Views)

Rise And Fall Of Lawrence Anini:the Man Who Became General Babangida Nightmare / Pictures Of General Alkali Dead Body Found By The Nigerian Army / Body Of General Idris Alkali Found In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 15, 2020
Problemkid1:
Yeah, you're right. That David mark road side. If you're outside you will never see the house. Unless you're inside

So you have seen the exact house in the pictures in Minna?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by zikter(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2020
White007:

I tell you bro. The ignorance and stupidity of some Nigerian youths cannot be quantify. How they celebrate criminals that have kept them in perpetual poverty and misery remains a mystery. Is it that they don’t know their history or have they been bewitched?
people that always insult Buhari for not having mansions and only 150 cows? The other day, they were insulting one efcc man like that for not taking 100 million bribe

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by drajjay: 8:09pm On May 15, 2020
Who the hell builds fireplace in a Nigerian home angry

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Nitah1: 8:16pm On May 15, 2020
finalboss:

Hmm, you dy minna
Yea,i live here bt am not from here.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Nitah1: 8:17pm On May 15, 2020
drajjay:
You the house was built by Julius Berger,maybe that's y.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by GamalNasser: 8:22pm On May 15, 2020
Lies from the pits of hell !!!!! Anyone that's has been to IBBs house in minna knows this is not his house ...this house is in Bel Air Los Angeles has been used for fake news targeted at African leaders for a long time ..it has been claimed to be Mugabes house , IBBS house buts it's not .

See evidence below

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mugabe-mansion/

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Nitah1: 8:22pm On May 15, 2020
GeniusWeb:
Is this not the house Genevieve shot Loins heart
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by GamalNasser: 8:23pm On May 15, 2020
Nitah1:
You the house was built by Julius Berger,maybe that's y.

Sharap this house is in America not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by GamalNasser: 8:24pm On May 15, 2020
drajjay:

Because the house is not in Nigeria but in Bel Air California and it doesn't belong to IBB

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Nickshrapnel: 8:24pm On May 15, 2020
I read somewhere that Julius Berger gave him this house as a gift
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by GamalNasser: 8:25pm On May 15, 2020
Nitah1:
Yea,i live here bt am not from here.

If you really live in minna you will know this is not IBBs house ..

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by GamalNasser: 8:25pm On May 15, 2020
Grayoso:

So you have seen the exact house in the pictures in Minna?

Don't mind the liar grin grin. This house is not even in Nigeria sef

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by GamalNasser: 8:26pm On May 15, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I read somewhere that Julius Berger gave him this house has a gift

Why do you people like spreading fallacies ..this house doesn't belong to IBB please , the house is located in America

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by ProfOlu(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2020
Nitah1:
General Ibrahim Babangida Popularly Called, IBB, he was born in August 17th of 1941. He is a General in Army, and he has served as military president. He served from 1985 until he resigned in 1993, also Babangida served as Chief Of Army Staff from January 1984 to August 1985. Babangida is among the soldiers that fought during the Nigerian Civil War, and he has been the a key plotter of military coups.

He was married to Maryam, together they had 4 children, namely: Aminu, Halima, Muhammad and Aisha. His wife, Maryam Babangida died on 27th of December 2009 from cancer.

He was rumoured to be worth $50,000,000,000. General Babangida is a wealthy man like we all know.

General Ibrahim Babangida is among Nigerian wealthy people living an expensive lifestyle Below we are going to show you his beautiful mansion that cost him heavy amount of money to build. The mansion that look so beautiful both inside and outside of it, the inside is well decorated, well furnished.The location of this edifice made it Unacessable for journalists and even passed by...there is always angry looking soldiers at the gate,the house is :ery close to general Abdulsalam Abubakar's house.
It's called Uphill.

Who knows the huge amount of money he would have embezzled when he was the head of state, because he spent up to seven years as the head of state.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Nitah1: 8:30pm On May 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

If you really live in minna you will know this is not IBBs house ..
I am self taught not to engage Chalatants in any argument.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Nitah1: 8:32pm On May 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

Sharap this house is in America not Nigeria
And you have seen it in America?

They supposed to quarantine you Asap.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by GamalNasser: 8:33pm On May 15, 2020
Nitah1:
I am self taught not to engage Chalatants in any argument.

Sharap you hopeless liar , this house is is Bel Air California so stop lying ...this how you seat in that your cubicle with mattress on the floor and be spreading lies against people .. Gerrout!!

1 Share

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by GamalNasser: 8:35pm On May 15, 2020
Nitah1:
And you have seen it in America?

They supposed to quarantine you Asap.

I have been to IBBS house before and this is not the house and his house is not opulent it's just an normal big man Northerners kind of house . I have 3 siblings that attended El Amin
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Mrbaz1: 8:35pm On May 15, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
This isn't Babaginda's mansion. This is held by Babagindas on behalf of the Nigerian people. He is simply a constructive trustee. He will have to account how been on a salary for eight years as Head of state could give you this sort of opulence. Rubbish. Nigerian youths should stop celebrating nonsense
God bless u o...@ Op that house nor be babangida house ...ahbg enof bobo grin
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Nitah1: 8:38pm On May 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

Sharap you hopeless liar , this house is is Bel Air California so stop lying ...this how you seat in that your cubicle with mattress on the floor and be spreading lies against people .. Gerrout!!

As i said earlier,i dnt argue with Chalatants....why don't you show everyone this also....
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
However, even in the absence of additional identifying information about the source of the images, the claim that they were photographs of Robert Mugabe’s

mansion was doubtful given that they had also been claimed over the years as depicting the lavish digs of a number of other celebrities and political figures around the world, such as former Nigerian military ruler Ibrahim Babangida, Indian film star Shahrukh Khan, Universal Church of the Kingdom of God founder Edir Macedo, former Secretary of Health Care of Azerbaijan, and (in 2010) Senator Manny Villar of the Philippines.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by zicoraads: 8:39pm On May 15, 2020
Racoon:
Babangida Hilltop Mansion in Minna? $12B oil windfall of 1990 but vanity upon vanity.Meanwhile the man is being afflicted by Alzheimer's disease.
What's vanity?

The man lived and enjoyed. Everyone will get old eventually. Whether you are poor or rich.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by GamalNasser: 8:40pm On May 15, 2020
Nitah1:
As i said earlier,i dnt argue with Chalatants....why don't you show everyone this also....
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
However, even in the absence of additional identifying information about the source of the images, the claim that they were photographs of Robert Mugabe’s

mansion was doubtful given that they had also been claimed over the years as depicting the lavish digs of a number of other celebrities and political figures around the world, such as former Nigerian military ruler Ibrahim Babangida, Indian film star Shahrukh Khan, Universal Church of the Kingdom of God founder Edir Macedo, former Secretary of Health Care of Azerbaijan, and (in 2010) Senator Manny Villar of the Philippines.

I can see you have low IQ ...so you couldn't comprehend what you read? Did you read the end of the article at all? I hate Dullards I can't stand them
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Denique(f): 8:42pm On May 15, 2020
olisaEze:
I think I recognize a part of my community’s moni in one of those rooms there... grin grin

All the comments here are damn hilarious grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by ArticleBeast: 8:45pm On May 15, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Isolation centre loading......
Buhari doesn't have the balls to make that move. IBB is a cult hero in the north.
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 15, 2020
he will soon join Abba kyari
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by galadima77(m): 9:04pm On May 15, 2020
Grayoso:
That's not IBB's mansion. It's Robert Mugabe's.

https://www.pulse.ng/bi/lifestyle/a-peek-inside-mugabes-breathtaking-mansion-that-is-more-than-3-times-bigger-than/rgpgsrn

Don't know who lied to the OP but that isn't IBB's house in Minna. Who's gonna give you such access?
Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by baralatie(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
Lies from the pits of hell !!!!! Anyone that's has been to IBBs house in minna knows this is not his house ...this house is in Bel Air Los Angeles has been used for fake news targeted at African leaders for a long time ..it has been claimed to be Mugabes house , IBBS house buts it's not .

See evidence below

eehhh

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by baralatie(m): 9:16pm On May 15, 2020
galadima77:

Don't know who lied to the OP but that isn't IBB's house in Minna. Who's gonna give you such access?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by Nitah1: 9:21pm On May 15, 2020
GamalNasser:

so a house in America cannot be found in Nigeria?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: Beautiful Photos Of General Babangida's Mansion by surgical: 9:24pm On May 15, 2020
SLAP44:
He tried.

His predecessor only got 150 cows after all his stay in the army and ruling as head of state for nearly 2 years.

I didn't mention names o
And you believed that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nabena: Obasanjo/Atiku That Midwifed National Rot Cannot Chart Way Forward / Owerri The Cleanest City In Nigeria / Photo : Remi Tinubu Campaigns With Semovita....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.