Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) (1438 Views)

A Man Badly Burns The Skin Of His Wife After Accusing Her Of Gossiping About Him / Laspotech Lady Confronts Boy In Public For Gossiping About Their Private Affair / Lady Beaten And Locked Up By Fellow Ladies For Gossiping About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by meeky007(m): 7:05pm On May 15, 2020
advice needed no lie, no insults pls
Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by KristaPretty(f): 7:07pm On May 15, 2020
Will walk away and avoid them. Afterall we all have gossipped about others without being caught. It's the demonic part of some humans.

6 Likes

Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by babajero(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2020
I go do like sey I no hear them, moreover they are below me and they will remain there. The main reason people gossip about you, is because they are not man/woman enough to face you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by iPrevail(m): 7:14pm On May 15, 2020
I'll give them the look
Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Sundrus: 7:16pm On May 15, 2020
Everybody dey gossip. Some dey bold enough to tell u those things to ur face while the majority dey scared or no just want hurt ur feelings outrightly, so them go talk am for ur back. As for me i go ignore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 15, 2020
meeky007:
I've witnessed that severally, the stupid girl said so much bad things, I just waka pass
Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by meeky007(m): 7:22pm On May 15, 2020
Acmepreneur:

I've witnessed that severally, the stupid girl said so much bad things, I just waka pass
do u still talk with her?
Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 15, 2020
meeky007:
do u still talk with her?
I never talked with her. I'm introvert, I don't do friends

2 Likes

Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Aladdin1(m): 7:25pm On May 15, 2020
Some people would say everybody dey gossip.for me i dont gossip people.i hate to gossip.i am usually blunt to tell people the truth and some people dont like it.so i am begining to learn to be patient with people and keep quiet about their badsides cos everybody has bad side.for me, if i catch people gossiping me.i would ignore them but i would only feel bad when they say things i dint do or what am not.not to say bad things just because they want to spoil my image and reputation.if i catch you do that to me.i would fight you spiritually.

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Davash222(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2020
Women, oya, come and advice. This one na una specialty.

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 15, 2020
meeky007:
We were like roommate, squatting with the same person. Many times, I do have beefers, and haters talking bad behind me, I never for once consider them or think about them. I just pass.
If the person is your friend, you need to stop being friends with him. No true person talk bad things behind their friends.
Even if my friend has the worst of behaviors, I would try to help him become better, not talk I'll of her behind, so I expect everyone to be like that

3 Likes

Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by illicit(m): 7:30pm On May 15, 2020
I use to Para but now I just look away....
Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by meeky007(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2020
Acmepreneur:
I never talked with her. I'm introvert, I don't do friends
me 2
Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Righteousness89(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2020
Nothing bro! I'll Ignore them..
I'll Pretend I don't even know!

I do it a lot!

No time for non-essentials

If No one Talks about you , Then you are Nobody!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:59pm On May 15, 2020
Ask am whether he don chop.
Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Yustash001(m): 11:15pm On May 15, 2020
Ignore as if I didn't see anything...
Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:25pm On May 15, 2020
meeky007:

why should you give a damn what people say about you?! stop wasting time trying to fix something that has nothing to do with "you".

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Lanretoye(m): 3:55am On May 16, 2020
I will report to NDLEA.
Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Gracefulhope: 4:40am On May 16, 2020
Just walk away
Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by JBoss25(m): 7:50am On May 16, 2020
Gracefulhope:
Just walk away
lol we all know you'll throw a punch at the person, stop decieving yourself grin

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Gracefulhope: 8:26am On May 16, 2020
JBoss25:
lol we all know you'll throw a punch at the person, stop decieving yourself grin
Noo, throwing punch will not unsay what has been said.

Just walk away and put limit between you and the person especially if it was friend.
Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Whois(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2020
Ignore side talks "if" you want to go far in life

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 16, 2020
meeky007:
Gossiping always comes with reality.
So if they are gossiping about what I did, so be it
If they are backbiting me. You have to prove that what you are saying is genuine, if not, you will be under arrest within an hour.
Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Uchenna10(m): 3:07am On Dec 18, 2022
Aladdin1:
Some people would say everybody dey gossip.for me i dont gossip people.i hate to gossip.i am usually blunt to tell people the truth and some people dont like it.so i am begining to learn to be patient with people and keep quiet about their badsides cos everybody has bad side.for me, if i catch people gossiping me.i would ignore them but i would only feel bad when they say things i dint do or what am not.not to say bad things just because they want to spoil my image and reputation.if i catch you do that to me.i would fight you spiritually.

Gossipers always say bad thing's about people, especially the tinx u don't do

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Uchenna10(m): 3:08am On Dec 18, 2022
illicit:
I use to Para but now I just look away....

Best option... cos even when you confront Dem, they'll deny it.

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Uchenna10(m): 3:08am On Dec 18, 2022
Righteousness89:
Nothing bro! I'll Ignore them..
I'll Pretend I don't even know!

I do it a lot!

No time for non-essentials

If No one Talks about you , Then you are Nobody!!

BAM ✌️

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Smith414: 5:34am On Dec 18, 2022

the stupid girl dey like you na dey pain am
Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2022
I'd just pretend that I didn't hear anything and move on, and immediately I also notice that someone is a gossipmonger, I distance myself from him or her.

I remember some girls who were staying in the same residence as I did back in varsity apparently thought that I was arrogant and a lesbian because not only was I an introvert, in the the four years of me being there, they never saw me bring a guy to my room except if it's my classmates and we're doing assignments along with some girls from class.

Even the security guard once asked me how come she's never seen me bring a guy to my room, but only sees girls coming and going.. grin cheesy grin.. Everyone was shocked when they finally saw me bringing a guy into the residence during my final year because they had already made up their minds that I was a lesbian.. grin grin
Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by pekisdgee(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2022
Just look away even the dead them still they gossip about am

1 Like

Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2022
meeky007:

Buy better super glue, na to give m three drops for each ears and five drops for im lips when sleeping.
Re: If You Catch Someone Gossiping About You What Will You Do (OPINION) by Dougyclan: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2022
meeky007:
If nobody talks about you then you are nobody...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Lady Lands In Efcc’s Net Shortly After Slaying On Facebook / Lured Via A Job Online And Kidnapped In Port Harcourt / Woman Apprehended After Dead Body Of Her Husband Was Found Inside Thier Bathroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.