Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,022 members, 7,956,791 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

Famous Last Words: Dying Last Words Of Notable People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous Last Words: Dying Last Words Of Notable People (540 Views)

Former MBGN Isabella Ayuk Makes List Of 100 Most Notable Women / Some Notable People Diagnosed With Coronavirus Around The World (Pics) / List Of Notable People Killed In Helicopter Crashes In Recent Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Last Words: Dying Last Words Of Notable People by ashybabs(m): 7:29pm On May 15, 2020
Famous Last words: see Breathtaking Final words from Notable People

we have rounded up some thought-provoking parting words from famous leaders, writers, politicians and entertainers. Did the most memorable ones make the cut?

Elvis said: “I'm going to the bathroom to read.” They were the last word he ever spoke. Because, although Ginger responded with, “OK, but don't fall asleep”, Elvis no longer said anotherword as he went directly to the bathroom.

Augustus, first emperor of Rome

Last words: “I found Rome of clay; I leave it to you of marble."

Leonardo da Vinci, Renaissance icon

Last words: “I have offended God and mankind because my work did not reach the quality it should have.”

Marie Antoinette, last Queen of France

Last words: “Pardon me, sir. I did not do it on purpose," said Antoinette to her executioner after accidentally stepping on his foot. She was beheaded shortly after.

Malcolm X, civil rights activist

Last words: “Hold it! Hold it! Let’s cool it! Let’s be cool, brothers!” (Said to his assassins.)

Robert F. Kennedy, politician

Last words: “Is everybody alright?” (Said after being shot in the Ambassador Hotel.)

Alfred Hitchcock, director

Last words: “One never knows the ending. One has to die to know exactly what happens after death, although Catholics have their hopes."

Diana, Princess of Wales

words: “My God, what’s happened?”

Frank Sinatra, singer and actora

Last words: “I’m losing." (Said to his wife.)

Joe DiMaggio, baseball player

Last words: “I’ll finally get to see Marilyn."

James Brown, singer-songwriter

Last words: “I’m going away tonight."

"Help."

— Richard Nixon, president of the United States (22 April 1994), to a housekeeper while suffering a stroke

"Fvck you."

— Tupac "2Pac" Shakur, American rapper (13 September 1996), to the first responderpolice officer at the scene of his murder

SEE MORE
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=46baa7ff44d1963596cc107af2ba09d8&news_entry_id=s29f901e9200509en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_4bd4dc15-a027-471d-8414-5faf56ca6956&from=news

Re: Famous Last Words: Dying Last Words Of Notable People by IME1: 7:33pm On May 15, 2020
Hmm sad

1 Like

Re: Famous Last Words: Dying Last Words Of Notable People by Righteousness89(m): 7:52pm On May 15, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: Famous Last Words: Dying Last Words Of Notable People by olamidedivotee: 7:52pm On May 15, 2020
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Famous Last Words: Dying Last Words Of Notable People by NaijadrivaCars: 10:59pm On May 15, 2020
Napoleon?

(1) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Low Key Begs Amstel Malta For Endorsement / Bbn-nigerians Dig Up Engagement Photo Of Bbn Housemate Who Lied Abt Bn Single / Ghanians And Nigerians Clash On Twitter Over Ownership Of Garri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.