Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers (61878 Views)

IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / EndSARS: MBH Power Suspends Staff For Participating In Protest / Nigeria Immigration Suspends Female Officers Who Participated In Viral Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 15, 2020
Omo they really took up this issue.
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by Hifeylove: 11:41pm On May 15, 2020
Bottom power... women are just so wonderful....
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by drezzyx(m): 11:43pm On May 15, 2020
Bopdaddy challenges will finally kill you, just imagine where they are being posted.

The most dangerous places in Nigeria, I fear rivers more than borno...At d same tym..

OH! NO!! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS SCRIPT WRITING. .
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by Lilcyp046(m): 11:47pm On May 15, 2020
notin musa no go see 4 gate oo
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 15, 2020
Their sugar daddies have done it again.
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by Chatbot1234: 11:59pm On May 15, 2020
such a shame, glad they had a rethink.
everything is wrong with my country cry
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by madgoat(m): 12:05am On May 16, 2020
Evablizin:
I have nothing to say.... But i wish them well.

U wont have anything to say because u are not a career lady like those immigration ladies. All u do is depend on guys for ur daily survival
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by mamatwiny(f): 12:06am On May 16, 2020
Ayemileto:
Who have the video of the officers that is causing all this commotion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=othlTxYNIKE

I see nothing wrong with the video/ challenge. Lots of ppl in diff profession did their video.

The warning letter should have suffice or at worst a caution.
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by LastProphet: 12:09am On May 16, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/bopdaddy-challenge-immigration-suspends-transfer-of-officers/

Babandede very reasonable but a no-nonsense man. The best buildings in NIS are being built by him, everything before him were scrap structures especially under Joseph Udeh, his passport building named after him should collapse any moment now
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by linearity: 1:14am On May 16, 2020
SpecialAgent:
undecided

Charlatans, If I was immigration boss, I WILL NEVER REVISE THAT DECISION. This will just make the organisation look incompetent & stupid.

They should have ignored the chicks entirely, instead of going back to swallow thier vomits. Metchew

How did you become a @SpecialAgent, if you don’t know that, Nigeria Immigration Agents are incompetent and stupid? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by dayleke: 1:51am On May 16, 2020
Ayemileto:
Who have the video of the officers that is causing all this commotion?

I do
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by afrika(f): 2:31am On May 16, 2020
This country has become an Islamic state. Something people are doing all over the world. #dontrush #bopDaddy....

And this Modafvckers are buying punishing this babes. If na hausa girls, this story na forgone tale. Mtcheeeew
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by Str8talk21: 2:39am On May 16, 2020
I will continue to say this, these girls rocks more than the US Army girls and our Comptroller General boss want to fall my hand?
We shld use these girls as Ambassadors instead of objects of punishment or social stigma.

Falz, if I were you, I will use these girls in your next remake of Bop daddy video...because they really rocks.

1 Like

Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by Xisnin(m): 2:41am On May 16, 2020
EmmyDJourno:
Our parents are a boring generation of hypocrites undecided

I never knew Nigeria Immigrations had such appealing staff shocked

A strong letter of reprimand should suffice if they broke any rule, cause in the end they did a very good PR job for the Immigration Service

But we still operate a type of Govt service where everything is believed to be all about some useless code of Secrecy
Do you really want to see your parents exhibiting on the internet for monetary reward?
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by Nobody: 2:43am On May 16, 2020
OdefaGirl:
So quick grin grin grin grin.... those beauties are not in vain..... whatever your interpretation is, is completely your opinion grin.
I even posted of their transfer.... funny grin grin
Shut up your mouth.
See how quick you are in slut shaming your fellow women.

Common sense should have told you that even Falz as a lawyer will legally fight for those ladies.

Everyone in this thread keep shouting bottom power forgetting the fact that they suspended their transfer Because of fear of been sued in court based on the influence of falz and his father.

Next time, use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by surgical: 2:45am On May 16, 2020
EmmyDJourno:
Our parents are a boring generation of hypocrites undecided

I never knew Nigeria Immigrations had such appealing staff shocked

A strong letter of reprimand should suffice if they broke any rule, cause in the end they did a very good PR job for the Immigration Service

But we still operate a type of Govt service where everything is believed to be all about some useless code of Secrecy
it's like that's a criteria for employing the female ones,they have many of them across the zones
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by EgunMogaji2: 3:09am On May 16, 2020
HarunaWest:
Those chicks look like Comptroller Food...I knew that transfer was just a farce.

Which one is Comptroller food again? grin
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by Buharidgeneral: 3:19am On May 16, 2020
A letter was written by Falz to their CG. Saw it on Punch highlighting what's it takes to transfer those officers .

May be that what influence the suspension of their transfer

1 Like

Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by AnanseK(m): 4:31am On May 16, 2020
afrika:
This country has become an Islamic state. Something people are doing all over the world. #dontrush #bopDaddy....
And this Modafvckers are buying punishing this babes. If na hausa girls, this story na forgone tale. Mtcheeeew

See this hypocrite. Immigration is a uniformed national organization that is supposed to be disciplined.

we all know that it’s wayward prosttiutes from certain parts that will mess us up.

This girls should be in Italy doing what they know best.
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by Kokaine(m): 4:50am On May 16, 2020
CryforHelp:
We concentrate on bad things in this country
seriously if I was the Governor of borno state , I'd take this matter up against NIS. they are really portraying the state in a very bad light. You are telling the world and members of staff in that state that working in Borneo is a punishment for bad behaviors. What a message!

1 Like

Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by Nobody: 4:59am On May 16, 2020
Falz want to use this lady's matter to sell his songs. I believe many wouldn't have known more about this Falz song if not for this issue of Nigeria immigration service around the song..and Falz will use all avenue to fight them so that this matter go become more Viral and sell his songs.
It's a lesson for us. When you see the opportunity just grab it and don't let it go because you don't know when this kind of opportunity will come back again.
Falz will use all means to fight for these ladies in order to trend again.
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by galadima77(m): 5:12am On May 16, 2020
HarunaWest:
Those chicks look like Comptroller Food...I knew that transfer was just a farce.

Anyone notice their current posts are comfort zones? hahahaha little wonder!
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by bkool7(m): 5:32am On May 16, 2020
What's too revealing in what these ladies wore?
Is the immigration service a Muslim organization or religious organization?
These are normal party wears
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by bkool7(m): 5:38am On May 16, 2020
AnanseK:

See this hypocrite. Immigration is a uniformed national organization that is supposed to be disciplined.

we all know that it’s wayward prosttiutes from certain parts that will mess us up.

This girls should be in Italy doing what they know best.

The immigration is taking the matter too serious.
The code of the immigration is not attached to any religion. It only call for modest dressing. What those ladies wore are normal dress ladies wear to parties.
We saw American soldiers doing it too.
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by mechanics(m): 5:47am On May 16, 2020
Better.
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by Benwallt(m): 6:13am On May 16, 2020
Were they changing to different clothes at work? They own their body as long as what they did was not at their offices. In other country their force women take beach photos-almost naked
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by Kez11: 6:18am On May 16, 2020
The case is closed..
Re: Bopdaddy Challenge: Immigration Suspends Transfer Of Officers by ddeola: 6:19am On May 16, 2020
Nigerian leaders and high-handedness. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

So because they are officers, they can't wear their own clothes in their own homes when they are not on official duty. Una no dey make sense at all

PURE VICTIMIZATION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Janet John, 23-Year-Old Soldier Who Has Won Heart Of Online Users / Law Graduate Shares Sultry Photo To Celebrate Her Call To Bar / Basic Medical Science In Nigeria - The Way Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.