Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Selected Wisdom Of The Prophet(s.a.w) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Selected Wisdom Of The Prophet(s.a.w) (214 Views)

Why The Prophet (S A W) Prevent Ali From Marrying Second Wife / Revive The Sunnah Of The Prophet (s.a.w) / The Prophet Of Islam (S. A. W) Did Not Marry A 9 Year Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selected Wisdom Of The Prophet(s.a.w) by Aminu212: 9:49pm On May 15, 2020
This thread is about the Islamic book titled Al-mukhtaril Ahadith nebiyu wal hikmal Muhammad".

My mission for creating this thread is to

1. Share some things that I learnt from this beautiful book to those who weren't opportuned to learn it so that we can benefit from it

2. To be able to meet people who are more knowledgeable than me so as I might learn something new which can benefit me and anyone who opens this thread.

Oh Allah, the master of creations, how can I be able to do any of this if you don't give me the permission to do so?
Oh Allah, I ask for your permission to start what I intend to start.
Ameen

1 Like

Re: Selected Wisdom Of The Prophet(s.a.w) by Aminu212: 10:01pm On May 15, 2020
ابن آدم: أطع ربك تسمي عاقلا، ولا تعصه فتسمي جاهلا.

"o son of Adam, obey your lord so as you should be called a matured one, do not disobey him so as to be called an ignorant".

This hadiths is talking about behaving like a Muslim. some people are ashamed to be called a dedicated Muslim. what name will be more fitting than a Muslim?

(1) (Reply)

Do The Six Days Of Shawwaal Have To Be Fasted Consecutively? / Islamic Ruling On Lost And Found Items / Meaning Of "Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Elaihi Raajeoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.