Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,135 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Come To Jesus Christ Crucified Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come To Jesus Christ Crucified Now (130 Views)

Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come To Jesus Christ Crucified Now by ochibuogwu5: 10:37pm On May 15, 2020
"A man can have no greater love
than to lay down his life for his friends" (John 15:13

Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary has laid down His life for every human being including YOU...

Why are YOU delaying to ACCEPT HIS LIFE into YOU ?

It is ONLY when a human being receives the LIFE OF JESUS that he/she can be said to be ALIVE if not you are just a dead being walking about the face of the earth with fear-of-death, anxieties, depressions, worries, sinfulness, addictions, guilt, ancestral-curse, restlessness, boredom, emptiness, fear-of-the-future, fear-of-the-unknown, fear-of-your-past, hatred, bitterness, anger, unforgiveness, malice, jealousy, unsatisfied-mindset, oppression-of-the-devil, manipulated-by-demonic-forces, endless-pursuits-of-the-world e.t.c

You do not need to commit ANY SIN AT-ALL to be having any of these fruits listed above manifesting in your life, as long as you are a human being from Adam's descent, YOU are under the LAW OF SIN AND DEATH
thus
"But the Lord God warned him, “You may freely eat the fruit of every tree in the garden— 17 except the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. *If you eat its fruit, you are sure to die*.” (Genesis 2:16-17)

"Therefore there is now no condemnation [no guilty verdict, no punishment] for those who are in Christ Jesus [who believe in Him as personal Lord and Savior]. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of our new being] has set you free from *the law of sin and of death*." (Romans 8:1-2)

"For *God has concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.*" (Romans 11:32 KJV)

COME TO JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED NOW.

All you need to do is REPENT(allow a change in your mindset), ask GOD OUR FATHER AND CREATOR to forgive all your sins because you are born of Adam's descent not because you can remember any sin you have ever committed on earth at any physical location you are currently occupying NOW by washing you with the PRECIOUS BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST HIS SON CRUCIFIED ON THE CROSS TO RECONCILE ALL MANKIND TO HIMSELF after the general condemnation upon all human beings caused by Adam's disobedience (you do not need to meet anybody or ask anybody to pray for you before you can connect to GOD'S MERCY FOR ALL HUMAN BEING, speak to HIM in your heart, mind and mouth DIRECTLY) and FILL your whole being (spirit, soul and body) with HIS OWN LIFE.

thus you can use your own words to draft a prayer with these contents above or you can say this prayer

"God my Father and Creator, I come to you now because I know that I am a sinner, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to please wash me with the blood of your Son Jesus Christ poured out on the Cross to redeem all mankind, accept me as your own child, fill me with YOUR LIFE and YOUR HOLY SPIRIT to sustain me in YOUR GRACE leading to your heavenly kingdom(Holiness, Righteousness, Joy and Peace in the Holy Spirit) consistently and progressively till eternity. AMEN."

Once you do this;
INSTANTLY YOU HAVE BECOME A NEW BORN BABY IN CHRIST (A Christian/A Born-again/A Believer), after this moment the Holy Spirit begins to lead you into FELLOWSHIP/COMMUNICATION with HIMSELF (personal prayers, bible studies, fellowship with the brethren in any local Church were Jesus Christ Crucified is preached as the ONLY SAVIOR OF MANKIND AND HIS SECOND COMING TO RAPTURE HIS SAINTS). The water baptism is the external sign of this interior conversion and NEW LIFE YOU HAVE received in CHRIST which the Holy Spirit will also lead you to engage.

If you have once believed and returned back to sin or backslidden into any form of sin in your thoughts, words, decisions, lifestyle, business, relationships, actions or inactions... do not try to be smart or justify your sin with any reason, accept you have sinned against GOD FIRST before you start considering your personal reputation or religious titles or the person you offended or what people will say about your sinful-past or the discouragement you are going to bring upon those who look-up-to-your-spirituality then ask GOD FOR HIS MERCY AND GRACE to acknowledge your sins and confess to the persons/institution/groups that you have offended. Do not try to cover the first sin with another sin like trying to engage in abortion to cover up for fornication/adultery/incest. When we seek God's mercy and forgiveness through faith in Jesus Christ, He forgives us *completely* and gives us GRACE to pull through the physical consequences/shame of our sinful past without being broken down by the *stigma of the world and peoples unforgiveness*.

May the Spirit of God Our Father draw human beings unto Salvation in Christ Jesus Crucified now and always as well as sustain His Redeemed Ones in the Grace of His Heavenly Kingdom until the end in Jesus Name. Amen.

Maranatha!!! Come Lord Jesus Christ Crucified!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Starting Point And Our Continued Foundation; The Cross Of Jesus Christ / Seeds Of Destiny 20 May 2020 -- Understanding The Power To Tread / It Is Finished!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.