Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

What Will You Do To Make Money If All You Have Is Laptop & Internet For 1 Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Will You Do To Make Money If All You Have Is Laptop & Internet For 1 Month (543 Views)

Does The Eco Have A Place In The Future Of Money if the E-Naira succeeds? / Can Someone Steal Your Money If They Have Access To Your BVN? / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do To Make Money If All You Have Is Laptop & Internet For 1 Month by stevewrites(m): 11:29pm On May 15, 2020
Quick one guys: You Are Given Access to Internet, Laptop and Uninterrupted Power Supply for A Month To Produce $1000, What Will you Do? Assuming you will be killed if you can't produce that money within the time frame given.

Ps: It has to be 100% LEGAL
Re: What Will You Do To Make Money If All You Have Is Laptop & Internet For 1 Month by jaywalker04(m): 5:55am On May 16, 2020
stevewrites:
Quick one guys: You Are Given Access to Internet, Laptop and Uninterrupted Power Supply for A Month To Produce $1000, What Will you Do? Assuming you will be killed if you can't produce that money within the time frame given.

Ps: It has to be 100% LEGAL
I'd say freelance. Transcription, writing and the likes.

P. S: It IS 100% LEGAL, lol.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do To Make Money If All You Have Is Laptop & Internet For 1 Month by stevewrites(m): 8:28am On May 16, 2020
jaywalker04:

I'd say freelance. Transcription, writing and the likes.

P. S: It IS 100% LEGAL, lol.

Nice one. Well, that works If you have the skill and you already know how to find your way around getting job gigs online. Most people do not even know this yunno.

(1) (Reply)

order from ebay at affordable rate / Scrap Irons For Sale In Port Harcourt / Quickpay Digital Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.