Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Any Suggestions Pls On My Next Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Suggestions Pls On My Next Phone (905 Views)

3 Awesome Reasons Why You Must Have The Infinix Note 8 Has Your Next Phone / 5 Great Specs To Consider When You're Choosing Your Next Phone / Which Chipset Would U Prefer On Your Next Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Suggestions Pls On My Next Phone by solablings(f): 11:35pm On May 15, 2020
I'm a heavy phone user that I'm always online 247 but my present phone redmi xiaomi note 8 battery isn't serving me as expected.

Can anyone recommend a better phone with average nice features. And must be phone you've had numerous times experiences with

I'm eyeing Samsung m31 because of its 6000 mah and cool features.

My budget is 120k max but if there are recommendations a bit higher than this with good reasons I can just go buy the phone
Re: Any Suggestions Pls On My Next Phone by Nellsworld(m): 11:41pm On May 15, 2020
No try am, get a good power bank and save ur money

1 Like

Re: Any Suggestions Pls On My Next Phone by Thelucifer666(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2020
solablings:
I'm a heavy phone user that I'm always online 247 but my present phone redmi xiaomi note 8 battery isn't serving me as expected.

Can anyone recommend a better phone with average nice features. And must be phone you've had numerous times experiences with

My budget is 120k max but if there are recommendations a bit higher than this with good reasons I can just go buy the phone
That m31 is garbage, any phone that uses exynos chipset is rubbish.
I reccomend you get the mi 9t the battery is not as big but still big and even with a better chipset
Re: Any Suggestions Pls On My Next Phone by solablings(f): 1:57pm On May 16, 2020
Nellsworld:
No try am, get a good power bank and save ur money
really?
Re: Any Suggestions Pls On My Next Phone by JohnCruise(m): 2:01pm On May 16, 2020
solablings:

Wow
Since your budget is 120k
You have a wide variety of options
You can go for the Samsung a51 if you really want Samsung alone. I can assure you it's very good.
You can also check out xiaomi note 9 series since you already using their line up
Re: Any Suggestions Pls On My Next Phone by solablings(f): 2:06pm On May 16, 2020
JohnCruise:

Wow
Since your budget is 120k
You have a wide variety of options
You can go for the Samsung a51 if you really want Samsung alone. I can assure you it's very good.
You can also check out xiaomi note 9 series since you already using their line up

I'm considering battery mainly with outstanding features ordinarily I would have loved Samsung A71 but the battery is 4500 mah and I want something more better than the 4500 mah.

But if worst some to worst I'll go for the a71
Re: Any Suggestions Pls On My Next Phone by Chuksteric(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2020
Buy a good quick charge power bank that's all

1 Like

Re: Any Suggestions Pls On My Next Phone by Slawormir: 2:17pm On May 16, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Okay try and afford Samsung or iPhone if you multi task

But you have to support it with a rav power bank
Probably 20100 mah
Re: Any Suggestions Pls On My Next Phone by JohnCruise(m): 8:49pm On May 16, 2020
solablings:

I'm considering battery mainly with outstanding features ordinarily I would have loved Samsung A71 but the battery is 4500 mah and I want something more better than the 4500 mah.

But if worst some to worst I'll go for the a71
First of all A71 is more than your budget
And shocked how is 4500mah not enough
How long do you want your phone to last.
It's not power bank na.
Don't compromise too much for super large battery size.
Re: Any Suggestions Pls On My Next Phone by CharlesJok3r: 9:55am On May 18, 2020
Seems your problem is just battery life. I'll advise you get a 30,000mAh or 40,000mAh powerbank to compensate for your 247 online presence.
Re: Any Suggestions Pls On My Next Phone by KrazyDave16(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2020
You need a good power bank not another phone. Save your money
Re: Any Suggestions Pls On My Next Phone by ernxto(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2020
solablings:

Simple power bank with 18w charging will do.
Xiaomi,
Redmi,
Or Romoss power bank.
Re: Any Suggestions Pls On My Next Phone by Nellsworld(m): 2:23pm On May 18, 2020
solablings:
really?
To me, ur redmi note 8 is ok, just get a good power bank, no tym to be wasting that kind of cash sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 5@ N17,500k Sold!!! / I'm In Need Of A Tecno W5 Lite Screen / (SOLD)Apple Series 3 42mm GPS&LTE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.