Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Want A Thriving Business? Focus On Facebook Ads - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Want A Thriving Business? Focus On Facebook Ads (413 Views)

Thriving BETKING Shop For Sell / List Of E-com And Drop Shipping Facebook Ads Mastery Courses For Sale 2k Each / Do You Want A Paypal, Stripe, US Bank Account, VCC ( Virtual Credit Card) And M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want A Thriving Business? Focus On Facebook Ads by tormeewa: 1:25am On May 16, 2020
I Know how fustrating it is when you get lots of engagments or clicks but no conversion into sales or getting DM's and  customers tell you " I'll get back to you" and never come back ��. I was once in that position till i learnt facebook ads which is why i organized this training to take you from beginner to pro in minutes!!.
What you will learn in this training
• create an optimized facebook page that gains more prefrence and reach.
• overcoming the 5 deadly mistakes people make with their facebook ads.
• write a facebook ad that convert and connects.
• Use attention grabbing image in your adverts.
And many more. This training is useful for anyone who has a business or product to sell.
��Limited offer for 30 people only for a cheap price
Dm for more info
 Whatsapp: 08108043400

(1) (Reply)

Ago, Pms & Dpk Supplies And Lpo Financing / I Need Investors(partnership Deal)! / Hurry Up And Grab A Very Viable Business Opportunity:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.