Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

My First Time Smoking Weed. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My First Time Smoking Weed. (1272 Views)

Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (2) (3) (4)

My First Time Smoking Weed. by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 4:21am On May 16, 2020
share about how u felt,when u smoked your first (weed) did you felt like dancing or laughing or runing.mine was funny i thought my soul was about to leave me dat night,i tell you guys full gist soon.share your own.
Re: My First Time Smoking Weed. by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 4:36am On May 16, 2020
first i started eating cooked rice with weed and that was my most weird experence,i first smoke with some of my friends,they try must as possible to give enough so that,i we be talking sh*t but with the experence i had with eating it with rice it has no much effect on me.
Re: My First Time Smoking Weed. by jeffizy(m): 4:40am On May 16, 2020
Why did you post it in crime section?

I do not smoke weed, but I don't think it's a crime smoking it. Just the wait for legalized weed is the problem.

Re: My First Time Smoking Weed. by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 4:51am On May 16, 2020
jeffizy:
Why did you post it in crime section?

I do not smoke weed, but I don't think it's a crime smoking it. Just the wait for legalized weed is the problem.
in nigeria is a crime to catch u smoking weed

Re: My First Time Smoking Weed. by Hoephase: 5:34am On May 16, 2020
Why would anyone smoke anything that is not medicinal?

Are people's lives that terrible that a full grown adult will restore to taking substance just to experience momentarily bliss?

Serious I don't understand why people smoke in the first place.

Re: My First Time Smoking Weed. by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 10:05am On May 16, 2020
Hoephase:
Why would anyone smoke anything that is not medicinal?

Are people's lives that terrible that a full grown adult will restore to taking substance just to experience momentarily bliss?

Serious I don't understand why people smoke in the first place.
smoking is a choice
Re: My First Time Smoking Weed. by Nobody: 11:43am On May 16, 2020
GROUNDCHALEBOY:
share about how u felt,when u smoked your first (weed) did you felt like dancing or laughing or runing.mine was funny i thought my soul was about to leave me dat night,i tell you guys full gist soon.share your own.
There are short term and long term effects of smoking anything with your mouth.
Say no to drug abuse.
Imagine taking a substance that makes you feel like dancing without any music playing (not as if you are preparing for any event).
Imagine taking a substance that makes you feel like laughing when no joke is being made or nothing funny is happening around you.
Imagine taking a substance that makes you feel like running at about past 1:00pm under the scorching sun when you are not even an athlete.
These are signs that the human brain has been altered by the substance which the body has taken.

Re: My First Time Smoking Weed. by ObinnaObinna(m): 1:27pm On May 16, 2020
First time I smoked weed I didn't get high. Lol. Actually, I didn't even swallow the smoke into my lungs because I didn't know how to smoke - I lied to my friends. LMAO.

But the second time... cheesy
Second time was bliss!! Me and my besties were hysterical. We. Just. Couldn't. Stop. Laughing!

I know weed isn't 100% healthy (especially to the lungs), but I can tell you for a fact that what most people know about weed are loads of misinformation and disinformation.

Weed and cigarettes are not the same!
Weed and cigars are not the same!
Weed and cocaine and other hard drugs are not the same!
Weed and alcohol are not the same!

They all have different effects
Do your own research and stop believing what "EVERYBODY"s
Re: My First Time Smoking Weed. by irunoko(m): 1:31pm On May 16, 2020
Some people will willfully buy poison in order to feel among because their friends are doing it. The people I pity the most are those who come from financially vulnerable families smoking weed because their friends Said it will make them big boys or able to woo any girl without knowing that it's not every body's body that accepts that thrash

Go to streets of Lagos you will see small teenage boys roaming on the streets, half mad, scratching their bodies with dirty and tattered clothes, barefooted begging for money.at least the ones who have parents with money will cover their shame and send them abroad but you that you know your father is a bricklayer and your mother is selling pepper in the market, flirting with drugs.i have no pity for them because Yorubas say Omo tioniya kokin degbo eyin undecided
Re: My First Time Smoking Weed. by Hoodbilonia: 4:28pm On May 16, 2020
Abegi
Whi h dirty weed
If na regular weed of 1h per paper then na nonsense weed be that.
I only buy that when time has passed 5pm.
The paulino wey ibdey buy na 1500 per pharmacy bag.
Ghana weed.sweet weed.
Loud. I no dey near am
Kolorado. Nanana
SK. STOPD SMOKING DAT SHIT

ITS EITHER PAULINO OR NO OTHER WEED

My Boyfriend Is Stealing From Me / Door Seller Receives Paper Money Of N500k From Customer (video) / Imo Police Storm IPOB/ESN Camps, Arrest Commander, Recover Items