Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Covid 19; Federal Government Picks State To Partake In WHO Vaccine, See The Stat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid 19; Federal Government Picks State To Partake In WHO Vaccine, See The Stat (486 Views)

Please Help! WHO Vaccine People Are Threatening My Family / I Can Never Take The Covid-19 Vaccine. See Why.. / Covid-19: Federal Government Has Started Transferring N20,000 To Poor Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid 19; Federal Government Picks State To Partake In WHO Vaccine, See The Stat by recklesslove: 5:31am On May 16, 2020
Re: Covid 19; Federal Government Picks State To Partake In WHO Vaccine, See The Stat by habsydiamond(m): 5:33am On May 16, 2020
why cant you share the news here instead. nobody will open ur link cos na OYO u dey

1 Like

Re: Covid 19; Federal Government Picks State To Partake In WHO Vaccine, See The Stat by recklesslove: 7:54am On May 16, 2020
habsydiamond:
why cant you share the news here instead. nobody will open ur link cos na OYO u dey

Uncle speak for yourself. U think it's everyone that buys 100 naira data like u? Who force you to come on social media if you don't have data?
Re: Covid 19; Federal Government Picks State To Partake In WHO Vaccine, See The Stat by habsydiamond(m): 11:27am On May 16, 2020
recklesslove:

Uncle speak for yourself. U think it's everyone that buys 100 naira data like u? Who force you to come on social media if you don't have data?
i buy 100 data or i no buy 100 naira data na still same social media we go take am enter. nobody go say because u buy 5k data na Instagram level u go dey and because of my 100 naira data na 2go level i go dey. make i just tell u fact na person wey no get dime dey form and forming will only make u fumble.
Re: Covid 19; Federal Government Picks State To Partake In WHO Vaccine, See The Stat by recklesslove: 1:57pm On May 21, 2020
Y d haste for the vaccine trials in Nigeria? Are we guinea pigs? What happened to the country the vaccine was manufactured?
Re: Covid 19; Federal Government Picks State To Partake In WHO Vaccine, See The Stat by recklesslove: 2:01pm On May 21, 2020
habsydiamond:
The person that did this to u will not make heaven. Who posted this link of a video?
Mumu. Y didn't u explain the content to us? When you point one finger at someone, the remaining four are pointing back at u.

Re: Covid 19; Federal Government Picks State To Partake In WHO Vaccine, See The Stat by habsydiamond(m): 2:49pm On May 21, 2020
recklesslove:

The person that did this to u will not make heaven. Who posted this link of a video?
Mumu. Y didn't u explain the content to us? When you point one finger at someone, the remaining four are pointing back at u.
i look at u and i laugh in Japanese... u are funny mehn... am not like u bloggers in anyway. i trust uploading the video directly. u saw that because i am a novice with uploading of videos to back up my assertions. if u care to teach me how to upload directly on a thread i will appreciate. i wont say more cos i respect the holy month. have a blessed day.

(1) (Reply)

How Alcohol Endangers Men Health / Why Do Mosquitoes Buzz Around The Ear? / Searching For A Mattress That Comes With A Frame? Try Winco Divan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.