Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja (44734 Views)

FAAN Confirms Relocation Of Headquarters To Lagos, Gives Reasons / Aviation Stakeholders Condemn Lopsided Appointments In NCAA, FAAN, NAMA, AIB / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by anambraamaka: 7:40am On May 16, 2020
Imagine
Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by Truthbites: 7:40am On May 16, 2020
Everything to Abuja? I was thinking that last last, we go still share Nigeria. Or will Lagos be with the North? Just thinking my own, aloud

1 Like

Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by Benwallt(m): 7:41am On May 16, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

FG should relocate some of their headquarters to South East for God's sake, are we not one Nigeria again?
This government is arrogating Nigerians wealth to his region in case Nigeria brakes and leaders fr other regions are sleeping.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by GoodLord95: 7:41am On May 16, 2020
I smell fishes, what are northeners up to this time

1 Like

Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by mmsen: 7:42am On May 16, 2020
Drizzy5001:
What of South East? undecided
Which kain tribalism be this

Oga, it is too early to be drinking...
Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by Ezennwa(m): 7:42am On May 16, 2020
Benwallt:
This government is arrogating Nigerians wealth to his region in case Nigeria brakes and leaders fr other regions are sleeping.
Oil dey your head!

You know the game.

4 Likes

Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by Icon4s(m): 7:42am On May 16, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

FG should relocate some of their headquarters to South East for God's sake, are we not one Nigeria again?

Abuja is the Federal capital

4 Likes

Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by enemyofprogress: 7:43am On May 16, 2020
We are not moving. Go and die!
Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by Benwallt(m): 7:43am On May 16, 2020
Truthbites:
Everything to Abuja? I was thinking that last last, we go still share Nigeria. Or will Lagos be with the North? Just thinking my own, aloud
What this government is doing is that should Nigeria brakes, they get the infrastructure

1 Like

Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by Ezennwa(m): 7:44am On May 16, 2020
Icon4s:

Abuja is the Federal capital
it doesn't matter!

They should relocate some to Anambra, Enugu or Imo State, just to show One Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by aksule(m): 7:45am On May 16, 2020
2012 presidential directive yet to be implemented in 2020. Possibly this directive will be issue again in 2025.
Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by GiftcardandBTC(m): 7:46am On May 16, 2020
Doesnt make sense to me.
Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by sylve11: 7:46am On May 16, 2020
Let them remain where they are. We've been able to access them the way they are. cool
Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by AdaOwerri1(f): 7:48am On May 16, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Thirded tongue

1 Like

Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by nothingspoil70: 7:49am On May 16, 2020
Who was the president of Nigeria in 2012? I forgot
Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by BAVOSKI(m): 7:49am On May 16, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

But you want Biafra

2 Likes

Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by Mightyhaiz: 7:50am On May 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Damnnnnn
Isoright
As a real niggarrr i don't support this
reasons...

Abi damn nigar no dey get reasons?
Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by Mightyhaiz: 7:51am On May 16, 2020
BAVOSKI:

But you want Biafra
and u want one nigeria..

Biafra is a direct response to the one sided one nijeriya

Even for your papa house,if them treat you like outcast, and ur appeal for a change of attitude falls on deaf ears,u will want out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by Nobody: 7:52am On May 16, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Damnnnnn
Isoright
As a real niggarrr i don't support this
Bros teach me hustle na... Na thesame BEN we dae ooo
Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by Ezennwa(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2020
BAVOSKI:
But you want Biafra
hmm!
Your Assertion is Inconsequential.
I'm hearing it from your mouth.
Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by erospecial: 7:54am On May 16, 2020
Yet you ever running to NO destination FG can't give Int'l Oil Companies, IOC 3 months ultimatum to relocate their headquarters to Niger Delta Cities of PH, Uyo, Warrri, Yenogoa, Eket, Calabar or Owerri.

2 Likes

Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by Drizzy5001(m): 7:54am On May 16, 2020
mmsen:

Oga, it is too early to be drinking...
Shut up, and face ur front.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by Vcblinks(m): 7:59am On May 16, 2020
That is what i tell my brothers but heavy stupidity is their problem.they can see the s/east is a passer by.all of us should come home and start developing and leave those idiots.if everyone put their efforts,we will forge ahead.no land is barren.a case of Switzerland comes to limelight,that country is landlocked,been there especially Zurich.but you will find out is more successful than the countries beside it,it only shows resilence.every one should come home work with the existing government and develop and leave those fools there
Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by Marine54(m): 8:00am On May 16, 2020
Thesame thing that killed awolowo! When IBB informed him of planned to move Federal capital from lagos to Abuja, he die of heat attacked. ...
Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by Karlifate: 8:01am On May 16, 2020
A directive was given in 2008 & another one in 2012 BUT it was not implemented. Why are the lawmakers being paid?!
This Minister said, "they are trying to save the cost of governance & managing scarce resources" BUT the Senators & HOR members cannot cut down their salaries & the hefty allowances they recieve.
Later, they'll claim to spend billions in the cause of relocating the HQs to Abuja. They are being given 45 days to relocate when there is a ban on inter-state travel.
People decieving people!

3 Likes

Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:03am On May 16, 2020
Why leave NCAT out? Is Zaria now part of Abuja?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by sammirano: 8:06am On May 16, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Lolz.. See wailing. But you want biafra na..
Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by Topmaike007(m): 8:07am On May 16, 2020
Everything na north
Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:08am On May 16, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

They should relocate them to Port Harcourt jor.
Re: FG Gives FAAN, NAMA, Others 45 Days To Relocate Headquarters To Abuja by GamalNasser: 8:08am On May 16, 2020
Lagos is the the Aviation hub of Nigeria so there is no need to move these bodies out of Lagos under the guise of cutting cost because such a move will only increase cost for both govt , staff and aviation operators

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Report Any Nigerian Policeman Asking For Bail Money / Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview: Nigerians React On Twitter / Buhari Meets With German Chancellor, Angela Merkel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.