Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Divine Immunity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Immunity (245 Views)

Spiritual Immunity / Muhammad's Opinions:were They Divine Revelations From Allah?� / Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Immunity by goodshepherd123(m): 7:38am On May 16, 2020
Capsule of liberty

Daily devotional

Theme : Divine immunity

[/b]Read. : Act 28 vs 1-6[/b]

[/b]Memorise : Zechariah 2 vs 5:
For I, saith the Lord , will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her[/b].

Thought for the day : As a cell in the body of Christ immunity is your portion.

It has been established from our memory verse that the Lord will be a wall of fire round about all his children. Why ? Because they are the apple of his eyes and therefore wonderfully made(psalm 139 vs 14& Zechariah 2 vs 8b).

The major purpose of the immune system in the body is to defend against diseases and intruders into the body such as germs,bacteria and viruses.
Divine immunity therefore is your portion as a redeemed child of God. It is part of your redemptive rights that was paid for by the blood of Jesus.
Just as presidents and governors enjoy legislative immunity ,you are also entitled to divine immunity.

As a child of God you have been granted access to divine immunity in your redemptive contract against sickeness and diseases.
The Bible says "he took your infirmity" in *Mathew 8 vs 17b : ... *himself took our infirmities and bare our sicknesses*.

To illustrate this one day I was watching a message of Bishop Oyedepo titled Covenant day of exemption in 2011. Suddenly while watching the tape ,I fell asleep, and I saw a man came out of the television and came to my back and removed two worms from my back and said this are the infirmities in your body and dropped them on the table in front of me then I woke up. Since that day I have been enjoying divine immunity against sicknesses and diseases. Why must you enjoy this immunity? It is because his word is the truth. Just as Moses rod swallowed the rod of the magicians,the truth will always swallow any sickness. Also *2 Cor 13 vs 8*: *For we can do nothing against the truth but for the truth*.
Which means the truth is unstoppable and dependable at any time. The truth is not subject to change ,it is the same today, yesterday and forever ( Heb 13 vs cool.
Furthermore his truth shall be thy shield and buckler(psalm 91 vs 4). A shield is an instrument of protection against any on slaught of the enemy. The Bible only mentioned two things as a shield which are faith(Eph 6 vs 16) and truth.

In conclusion, it is in him we live, and move ,and have our being( Act 17 vs 28), as long as you abide in him your immunity is guaranteed.

*Assignment* :
1. Boost your spiritual immune system today.

*Prayer points* :
1. Father surround me with your wall of fire today in Jesus name.

[/b] Dcn Oluwaleye Akinboyewa[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Dare To Be Like Joseph Series (pt 5)– Continuation / Muslim "Hafiz" Who Had Memorised The Whole Koran Leaves Islam / Happy Birthday To Apostle Joshua Selman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.