Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,689 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Loss Of Erection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Loss Of Erection (350 Views)

Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection / The Mechanisim Of Erection In Men / How To Cope With The Lack Of Erection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loss Of Erection by Richard7777777: 8:00am On May 16, 2020
Good men ya all,

Before I start and b4 some of you starts bashing me, I will be visiting d clinic later today as regards the topic.

So back to the topic.

It all happened on tuesday, I was tryna have sex with my fiancee in d nite and I suddenly loss erection after a while without cuming (we had sex once in d mrn). Later dat same nite I was aroused nd same tin happened, so we slept, at that point I became a bit worried and the anxiety of wat was wrng actually made me try again on wednesday mrn and I didnt even last long this time before my erection was off.

Since that Wednesday till dis very min, it has become worse in the sense dat, I cant even maintain erection or even try to penetrate, as soon as I try to insert, my erection is gone.

The tin is I actually have normal erection in d mrn and also mayb wen i am alone sometimes, buh getting a strong erectIon for penetration isnt der since wednesdays.. if at all the erection comes, before I penetrate it is gone again

This is actually getting me so worried because I knw I am a gud performer wen it comes to sex, like sometimes I can go 3rounds to 4rounds in a day.

I donno if its anxiety issues. Cos the only tin I knw I have been anxious abt now aside this erection issue is d fact that my weddn is supposed to be next mnth buh this whole pandemic has changed alot of my future plans, buh even at me been worried abt that, I was still able to have gud sex.

I also took one harbal mix for sugar on thursday, which made me purge, also, in d last 2 weeks I have nt take mineral, I have even been taking more of tiger nut and date juice.

Plss doctors in d house any advice
Re: Loss Of Erection by nrexzy: 8:04am On May 16, 2020
Waiting for comments
Re: Loss Of Erection by Ofemmanu1: 8:04am On May 16, 2020
Jedijedi don finish your pipi
Re: Loss Of Erection by Richard7777777: 8:08am On May 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
Jedijedi don finish your pipi

I took one harbal mix which made me purge alot, yet ntn changed.
Re: Loss Of Erection by Ofemmanu1: 8:11am On May 16, 2020
Richard7777777:

I took one harbal mix which made me purge alot, yet ntn changed.
It will take time before something changes. The disease enter your system very slowly and it will leave very slowly. First you have to stop all those sugary drinks or beverages.
Re: Loss Of Erection by Richard7777777: 8:14am On May 16, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

It will take time before something changes.
The disease enter your system very slowly and it will leave very slowly.
First you have to stop all those sugary drinks or beverages.

Okay and then wat next after stoping them
Re: Loss Of Erection by Richard7777777: 8:39am On May 16, 2020
I guess nobody is interested in advising me
Re: Loss Of Erection by tobby20: 9:43am On May 16, 2020
Just buy revive . the big one . if u can't afford the 13k own
Buy the 4k own ...
Revive
Re: Loss Of Erection by Richard7777777: 9:45am On May 16, 2020
tobby20:
Just buy revive . the big one . if u can't afford the 13k own
Buy the 4k own ...
Revive

Is it just revive dey call it and were can I get it
Re: Loss Of Erection by Ofemmanu1: 2:16pm On May 16, 2020
Richard7777777:

Okay and then wat next after stoping them
You want cure free of charge?

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Sanitizer Dispenser (Lugbe, Abuja) - N30,000 / "Madagascar Should Not Claim To Have COVID-19 Cure" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / 553 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 9855. 2856 discharged. 273 deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.