Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,173 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Things I Envied And Admires About Lionel Messi Said Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Things I Envied And Admires About Lionel Messi Said Cristiano Ronaldo (639 Views)

Klopp: Messi Said He Wants To Win Bring Back The CL - That Sounds Like A Threat! / "We Are Worried About Lionel Messi's Injury" - Barcelona President Bartomeu / What Messi Said The Maffeo After Satuerday Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things I Envied And Admires About Lionel Messi Said Cristiano Ronaldo by Buezejamesblog: 8:09am On May 16, 2020
Latest updates available here @https://www.Naijafixed.com

Cristiano Ronaldo has admitted that he is a big admirer of Lionel Messi’s career and how the Barcelona superstar has continued to elevate his performances on the pitch.

Both Juventus superstar Ronaldo and Barca captain Messi have held a heated rivalry on the pitch and are widely regarded as two of the best players of all time.

But Ronaldo, 35, has always dismissed the idea that he and his fierce rival share any animosity off the pitch.

Speaking to RMC Sport, the Portuguese forward said that Messi feels the same way about their rivalry and he missed him after he left Real Madrid in 2018.

“I really admire the career he has had so far,” Ronaldo said.

“He has already said that he had trouble when I left the Spanish league because it is a rivalry that he appreciates.

“It is a good rivalry that exists in football, but this is no exception.

“Michael Jordan had rivals in basketball, Ayrton Senna and Alain Prost were great rivals in Formula One.

Read more full details here @https://naijafixed.com/2020/05/16/things-i-envied-and-admires-about-lionel-messi-said-cristiano-ronaldo/

Re: Things I Envied And Admires About Lionel Messi Said Cristiano Ronaldo by matrix199(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2020
The sheep is missing the GOAT!

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know When It Is Time To Buy New Safety Stirrups? / Man City's Playing Date Is Supposed To Be Adjusted. Its Not Fair / My 900k Plus Withdrawal (100% Trick Made It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.