Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ways To Maintain Erection And Last Up To 1 Hour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways To Maintain Erection And Last Up To 1 Hour (227 Views)

5 Reasons You Can’t Maintain Erection (IMPOTENCE) & CURE!!! / How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season / Taiwan Man Suffers Painful Erection For A Week, Has Half Of Joystick Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Maintain Erection And Last Up To 1 Hour by Chizybrown: 8:25am On May 16, 2020
Ice water weakens the blood vessel and also help to damage the sex drive of every man (libido) and even seize the passage of blood through the penis and also the scrotum

I always advice men…stop taking cold water…is not good for men atollllllll…hear me and hear me

Another secret and danger of Cold water….

It CAN ALSO Reduce the size of penis….

That is what we call FLACCID PENIS

The more u keep taking water….the more the penis will begin to shrink gradually
fact cold water can also lead to ANOTHER diseases called SPERM DAMAGES BECAUSE the content in Ice water is capable of damaging the production of semen ..thereby leading to Low sperm Count

LEARN MORE NO 2 BELOW

http://theinsightmedia.com/ways-to-maintain-erection-and-last-up-to-1-hour/

(1) (Reply)

7 Best Food For Healthy Body / Nigeria Records 339 New Cases Of COVID-19, 139 In Lagos Alone, & 11 Death / Dealing With The Pandemic Of Fear Of Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.