Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram (7462 Views)

I Dumped Chatgpt To This Free AI � - A Chatgpt Alternative That's Free And Open / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More / MTN Yafun Yafun: Recharge N100 And Get N800 + Free Access To Whatsapp For 1 Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by AgentNnamdi: 4:45pm On May 17, 2020
jom28gy:
Telegram is perfectly ok, but I don't understand what that bot means and how to use it, can you throw more light on it and channels?

Bots are like Artificial Intelligence (AI). It does so many things - from searching the web to automatically banning users and regulating Groups. You can use an Admin Group Bot to regulate your Groups on Telegram. It welcomes new users, Bans strong-headed users, it does so many things you will waste your time doing.

You can read more from Google or from the link I shared. Bots are just programmed Robots.
Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by AgentNnamdi: 4:48pm On May 17, 2020
CONFAMA:

How did you get the courses for free?

1. You can search them on Telegram

2. Using the web version that searches like Google

3. Joining Channels that share them

4. Asking users in certain groups. Using a Bot to contact some Admins
Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by AgentNnamdi: 4:50pm On May 17, 2020
cuteboy2:
Can you make video calls on Telegram?

Coming soon... Someone said it is there... I'm not sure. But you can share Videos (anything) on Telegram. Even 1Terrabyte file
Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by Icechillz(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
I can’t wait for the time when all my contacts will move to Telegram so I can abandon Whatsapp for good.

The advantages are just so numerous.
Who asked you? sharap!
Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by Icechillz(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

They breathe, eat, suck and sleep scams......
I'm telling you
Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by Icechillz(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I'm telling you
Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by Icechillz(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I'm telling you
Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by demzey(m): 7:12pm On May 17, 2020
AgentNnamdi:

For those quoting me for premium things on Telegram. Read this guy again.

Thanks for telling them.

I forgot that some Channels teach Carding, Hacking, And even share Premium accounts everyday.

Lol I even got to know today that I can call your fone and my number won't show on ur fone, I jus need internet. The stickers alone is far far better and more attractive Dan dat rubbish on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by jom28gy(m): 7:17pm On May 17, 2020
AgentNnamdi:

Bots are like Artificial Intelligence (AI). It does so many things - from searching the web to automatically banning users and regulating Groups. You can use an Admin Group Bot to regulate your Groups on Telegram. It welcomes new users, Bans strong-headed users, it does so many things you will waste your time doing.

You can read more from Google or from the link I shared. Bots are just programmed Robots.
thanks for the update
Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by akure1stson: 7:36pm On May 17, 2020
am ok with WhatsApp....Next pls
Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by Harbeeorlar(m): 4:37am On May 18, 2020
Ok... Thank you
I have joined
AgentNnamdi:

Search for the Course on Telegram web. There are many Channels offering Udemy Coupons, Courses on different topics everyday.

Nairaland bots don't allow sharing Telegram links here. I might risk being banned.

Search on Telegram web. It searches all Channels and Groups
Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by AgentNnamdi: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
Welcome to advanced video call. Update to enjoy!

https://telegram.org/blog/video-calls
Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by AgentNnamdi: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
E don Red tongue

Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by AgentNnamdi: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Telegram founder, Durov makes statement after WhatsApp Crashed cheesy cheesy

"Yesterday Telegram experienced a record increase in user registration and activity."

"The daily growth rate of Telegram exceeded the norm by an order of magnitude, and we welcomed over 70 million refugees from other platforms in one day. I am proud of how our team handled the unprecedented growth because Telegram continued to work flawlessly for the vast majority of our users. That said, some users in the Americas may have experienced slower speed than usual as millions of users from these continents rushed to sign up for Telegram at the same time.

I ask our existing users to say hi to their newly arrived friends, help them unpack, and let them know what we have in stock. Make sure they stick around and see why Telegram is light years ahead of the competition.

For the new users I’d like to say this – welcome to Telegram, the largest independent messaging platform. We won’t fail you when others will."
Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by edoairways: 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
cuteboy2:
Can you make video calls on Telegram?

Yes you can
Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by edoairways: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2021
AgentNnamdi:
Telegram founder, Durov makes statement after WhatsApp Crashed cheesy cheesy

"Yesterday Telegram experienced a record increase in user registration and activity."

"The daily growth rate of Telegram exceeded the norm by an order of magnitude, and we welcomed over 70 million refugees from other platforms in one day. I am proud of how our team handled the unprecedented growth because Telegram continued to work flawlessly for the vast majority of our users. That said, some users in the Americas may have experienced slower speed than usual as millions of users from these continents rushed to sign up for Telegram at the same time.

I ask our existing users to say hi to their newly arrived friends, help them unpack, and let them know what we have in stock. Make sure they stick around and see why Telegram is light years ahead of the competition.

For the new users I’d like to say this – welcome to Telegram, the largest independent messaging platform. We won’t fail you when others will."
I just hope they don't buy them
Re: Ten Reasons Why I Dumped Whatsapp For Telegram by AgentNnamdi: 6:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Telegram Owner announced that Sponsored Ads are rolling out. Well, funds are needed to maintain the platform.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Galaxy S10 Plus Review (How good is it?) / Pls Where To Download Korea Season Film / Tecno POP 2 Full Specs And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.