Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap (1347 Views)

SOLD...Bought brand new 2013 Honda Civic @ 7.8 / Honda Civic 2005 Lx Sedan For Sale @650k / Honda Accord 2005 Sedan For Sale @700k...slightly Negotiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 16, 2020
2013 chevrolet sonic seden for sale, full option, 46k milliage, comfort, power door/seat/window/ steering, 4 plug 1.8litre( good for low fuel budget), ac, bluetooth, reverse camera.
direct from the united states of america
call or whatsapp: 09017589793
price: 4.5m slightly negiotiable.

Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by diportivo: 2:55pm On May 16, 2020
na real tear rubber grin

3 Likes

Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 16, 2020
diportivo:
na real tear rubber grin
i bought it tear rubber in america, the milliage is 46k.
Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by diportivo: 3:18pm On May 16, 2020
Pyrowmaster:

i bought it tear rubber in america, the milliage is 46k.

if u bought it yourself, how come it's still new 7 years later??

abi u dey whine us ni?

meanwhile,

https://www.nairaland.com/5859714/chevrolet-sonic-2013

undecided

5 Likes

Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 16, 2020
diportivo:

if u bought it yourself, how come it's still new 7 years later??

abi u dey whine us ni?

meanwhile,

https://www.nairaland.com/5859714/chevrolet-sonic-2013

undecided
firstly how old are you?
that a car was made 2013 doesn't mean someone buys it same year, stop thinking like a kid.
the other trend is my brother trying to help me sale it, I should have sold it here but it has been shipped already before I got to know people were willing to buy it
Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 16, 2020
still available

Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by thebigkendo(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2020
Pyrowmaster:

firstly how old are you?
that a car was made 2013 doesn't mean someone buys it same year, stop thinking like a kid.
the other trend is my brother trying to help me sale it, I should have sold it here but it has been shipped already before I got to know people were willing to buy it

So you bought a brand new tear rubber 2013 car with 46k miles in 2020?

2 Likes

Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 16, 2020
thebigkendo:

So you bought a brand new tear rubber 2013 car with 46k miles in 2020?
I bought it in the year 2017 ok so are you interested? if not have a nice day.
Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 16, 2020
comfortable and beautiful interior

Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 16, 2020
the interior is dope and fancy

Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 16, 2020
American rides are dope
Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by diportivo: 7:01pm On May 16, 2020
Pyrowmaster:

firstly how old are you?

methuselah

sorry

ur car isnt new....its used....simple

you are the one that shld think like an adult.......terming a used car new isnt bright at all

but,I leave u to ur folly

happy sales

6 Likes

Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by hastane: 7:07pm On May 16, 2020
Pyrowmaster:

firstly how old are you?
guy,where is your sense bro?this thing is well used.

1 Like

Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 16, 2020
diportivo:

methuselah

sorry

ur car isnt new....its used....simple

you are the one that shld think like an adult.......terming a used car new isnt bright at all

but,I leave u to ur folly

happy sales

dude the headline is just to get my audience, professionally speaking you didn't attend business school at all, you are just a lame man trying to do business,

after getting your audience then you enlighten them better about your product.

by the way my brand new- represent- good as new

meanwhile, I have not gone to any of your trend and obtrude into any of your sales or business, so I don't know why you just have my time?

so please no come put sand sand for my garri abeg. dey your dey make I dey my dey,ok.
Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by diportivo: 8:20pm On May 16, 2020
Pyrowmaster:

dude the headline is just to get my audience, professionally speaking you didn't attend business school at all, you are just a lame man trying to do business,

meanwhile, I have not gone to any of your trend and obtrude into any of your sales or business, so I don't know why you just have my time?

so please no come put sand sand for my garri abeg. dey your dey make I dey my dey,ok.

now u are making sense.......

wtf is a trend anyways?

happy sales still
Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by dicksonadams(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2020
Pyrowmaster:

That "dey your dey" part sound very funny... I grin
Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by fastseo: 2:50pm On May 17, 2020
Bro. Edit that brand new out. The word might mean different thing in USA or Canada but due to cultural differences it mean entirely different thing here in Nigeria.

Secondly you might not have to throw insult at people here as they might try to throw you off balance to see your true self.

If you want to start selling used car or ship cars from USA to Nigeria. You have to introduce your self on a particular thread and start with the cheapest car like 1m or 700k excluding clearing etc even though you didn't have any gain at the beginning.

Make people trust u like make a short video of your self, mention your nairaland username, take a video of the place around that place. With this I believe your brand will be trusted.

Note: the the guy called Amdman? He has weakness. Like he most times hardly reply chats on WhatsApp. There are some brands of cars that he can't or find it hard to come up with.. You can exploit this weakness and get your brand stronger n better than his. Take for instance I ask for a particular corolla on his WhatsApp and even on the thread since 3 days back and even told him let's seal the deal instantly.. He didn't reply to it.
So create your brand, create your thread, post cars and short video on YouTube of that car..
create dummy username or ask those who will serves as influencer to talk about your services on your competitors thread (I no mention anybody) which should not look like a spam but an intelligent response

Don't feel like people won't buy from you. Once Nigerians knows you are 100% genuine then they start doing business with you.
Re: Brand New 2013 American Chevrolet Sonic Sedan For Sale Cheap by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 17, 2020
fastseo:
Bro. Edit that brand new out. The word might mean different thing in USA or Canada but due to cultural differences it mean entirely different thing here in Nigeria.

Secondly you might not have to throw insult at people here as they might try to throw you off balance to see your true self.

If you want to start selling used car or ship cars from USA to Nigeria. You have to introduce your self on a particular thread and start with the cheapest car like 1m or 700k excluding clearing etc even though you didn't have any gain at the beginning.

Make people trust u like make a short video of your self, mention your nairaland username, take a video of the place around that place. With this I believe your brand will be trusted.

Note: the the guy called Amdman? He has weakness. Like he most times hardly reply chats on WhatsApp. There are some brands of cars that he can't or find it hard to come up with.. You can exploit this weakness and get your brand stronger n better than his. Take for instance I ask for a particular corolla on his WhatsApp and even on the thread since 3 days back and even told him let's seal the deal instantly.. He didn't reply to it.
So create your brand, create your thread, post cars and short video on YouTube of that car..
create dummy username or ask those who will serves as influencer to talk about your services on your competitors thread (I no mention anybody) which should not look like a spam but an intelligent response

Don't feel like people won't buy from you. Once Nigerians knows you are 100% genuine then they start doing business with you.

thanks alot you, I appreciate
but I don't know how to delete the topic

(1) (Reply)

SOLD OUT d Transit Foreign Used In Ibadan 08088525399@13m / Toyota Camry Muscle 2010 Nigerian Used 1.750m (SOLD) / 2011 Nissan Sunny UBER/BOLT Verified 750k Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.