Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) (20609 Views)

Hundreds of Borno youths join militia group to defend their communities(photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Distributes Palliatives In Lagos / Zulum Distributes Palliatives To 5000 Widows, Aged & Vulnerables In Borno (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by Honor10: 3:04pm On May 17, 2020
NwaNimo1:
This is small nah......in comparison to other Igbo big wigs,

The community should reject it ohh...

What has ur father donated during this time?

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by Staphylococcus: 3:06pm On May 17, 2020
[s]
Davash222:
Igbo people cannot stop doing good. It's in their DNA. I wish we the yorubas can learn from them.
[/s]

Gibberish!

Your village family need to learn the act of giving and stop generalising.

Who made you a mouthpiece for all

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by airminem(f): 3:07pm On May 17, 2020
Igbo Amaka... This people dey support human being life pass fed govt
These few people have the spirit of giving from Whatever they have faith in...

...unlike some other region..uhm sad
*spit*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:07pm On May 17, 2020
Indomie is missing.

Spaghetti took over here

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by Urchman200: 3:08pm On May 17, 2020
Nice ,but seriously I am not a fan of this their palliative, leaders should do the right thing, let ur people enjoy the dvidend of ur leadership, not audio palliative most politicians used in deceiving their people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by OKTolu: 3:08pm On May 17, 2020
Good
Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by janedonez(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2020
Davash222:
Igbo people cannot stop doing good. It's in their DNA. I wish we the yorubas can learn from them.
can't you just make your post and leave mentioning others to it.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 17, 2020
[s]
Davash222:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by Crixxx: 3:17pm On May 17, 2020
Davash222:

Me too I really envy then..

See the rotten rice FG gave us.. I hate hearing Igbo because that word is intimidation on its own .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 17, 2020
SoNature:
This man is very young yet extremely rich

May God replenish his pockets a thousand folds
oil bunkering
Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:18pm On May 17, 2020
Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 3:21pm On May 17, 2020
Fcmg cashing out big time this period
Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by Noel19: 3:23pm On May 17, 2020
Very commendable, the Igbos truly love themselves.

An Igbo friend of mine, from Imo state who's based in Lagos here received his own palliative that was sent to him from Imo state. I can't stop applauding the spirit of Ujama that's imbibed in them. Can you imagine someone who's based in Lagos but he's getting palliatives steadily from his hometown?

Igbos you guys rock!

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by MCIU: 3:26pm On May 17, 2020
Myhusband:

If only we Igbo can be reasonable for once to elect this young Mega Churches In United States humanitarian man as our leader in Abia state, Abia state won't be the most useless state in the world today

We rather prefer to bank with foolish PDP that have rendered us useless and make us the poorest region among the southern Nigeria

We Igbo need to have a rethink, we can't stop exchanging our future with kerosene, apu and egusi soup.

We Ndigbo have all failed Igbo land, we need a common sense to meet up with the southwest
Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by EmperorGodswill(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2020
I hv never received any kobo nor help frm dis man uche ogah(master energy)nt my relation or kingsman.
bt i love him so much very generious,humble
ppl love him so much, wish he could be governor soon.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by Favoritechrist2: 3:32pm On May 17, 2020
I am not sure of your Igbo origin but we actually need good leaders in igboland

If only we Igbo can be reasonable for once to elect this young humanitarian man as our leader in Abia state, Abia state won't be the most useless state in the world today

We rather prefer to bank with foolish PDP that have rendered us useless and make us the poorest region among the southern Nigeria

We Igbo need to have a rethink, we can't stop exchanging our future with kerosene, apu and egusi soup.

We Ndigbo have all failed Igbo land, we need a common sense to meet up with the southwest [/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by focus2727(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2020
fergie001:
Very commendable.

Even before Coro...he does these things. Good one.
Always his life style I love this guy how I wish he become abia governor one day
Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by Dpharisee: 3:33pm On May 17, 2020
Davash222:

A honourable member of a state assembly narrated how an Igbo man took him when he fled from his Mallam as an almajiri and trained him from primary school to university, but he is pained that the man died just as he was about to complete his University and today he can't say thank you. Stories like this abound in every tribe including Yorubas, many Nigerians are good people
Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by Marcanthony: 3:34pm On May 17, 2020
Guy you are a schmuck for ONE major reason and I think you know the reason already
Davash222:

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by fergie001: 3:35pm On May 17, 2020
focus2727:
Always his life style I love this guy how I wish he become abia governor one day
Good guy but the establishment doesn't favour him.
Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2020
Nice one from him.
Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by ableguy(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2020
There must be noodles or spac inside
grin
Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by fergie001: 3:45pm On May 17, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Uturu. Been there. Ukwuwankwu or something.

Ogar has been a philantropist right from time.
Ya, around that side.....a few kms before you enter Ebonyi!

Infact after his house, you dey Ebonyi.
Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by iberrylee(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2020
Ban me and die in 3 days sad

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by Olodo24: 3:58pm On May 17, 2020
Audio palliatives. You can only see pictures of thousands of stuffs online whereas only two persons would receive in real life
Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by Coldie(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2020
Whosoever is supplying all these rice don hammer
Re: Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) by xpressionx(m): 4:16pm On May 17, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

OP, you should have posted the end result in the hands of the people

However this is what we call palliatives

Not the palliatives you will be collecting and be frowning grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Is Not A Betrayer - Segun Dada / Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) / Buhari Has Abandoned Those That Brought Him To Power –olufunmilade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.