Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

One Business You Can Do From The Comfort Of Your Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Business You Can Do From The Comfort Of Your Home (528 Views)

Tell Us One Business That Has A Lot Of Profits That People Don't Know? / What Is One Business People Look Down Upon But It Makes Lots Of Profit? / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Business You Can Do From The Comfort Of Your Home by JesuspikinM(f): 4:02pm On May 16, 2020
Due to the difficulty of earning from salaries caused by the corona virus pandemic, people are now looking for alternative means of making money to support themselves and their families.

Here is one business that can sustain you even after the pandemic. Please read to the end.

SMS shortcode is a 5 or 6 digit number, just like a phone number, but shorter and easier to remember. SMS shortcodes are used to receive and send out text messages to consumers and are issued by the shortcode service provider. Shortcodes are leased on a yearly basis by companies or SMS service providers.

On the other hand, a Shortcode is a 5 or 6 digits phone number that can send and receive short code messages, allowing consumers to interact with and access a wide variety of mobile content through text messaging. Examples of shortcode are 35519, 35612.

Now The Big Question!

Have you ever received a text message from different short numbers like 35490, 34260 asking you to reply with some words to get something? Did I hear you say YES!

Right! Again what do you do when you get the text messages? Simply Delete it? Well, I want you to do something very important.

Don’t Delete Those Messages Again!

Why did I say that?
It’s actually simple, allowing them to fill up your phone inbox will always trigger in your memory that your mobile phone has an in-built system that’s capable of generating a substantial amount of money for you on daily basis. This is the best reward that comes with the launching of GSM service in Nigeria…

“Because you too can copy the companies that are sending you those SMS, do it the way they are doing it, and smile to the bank to withdraw bundles of cash. You can do this by following a simple secret I will reveal to you ….. at the end of this discussion.

Many companies use SMS shortcodes to run their mobile marketing campaigns because they allow consumers to text back to any messages received. This facilitates customer interaction and two-way communication, which builds relationships, customer loyalty, and generates many opportunities for targeted mobile marketing.

With it in your possession, only you can put a stop to how much money you can make, daily

"Let’s imagine for a moment you have a short SMS code set up, and you have people texting back and making you money,
Click on my signature to visit my site or contact me on WhatsApp and I will show you how much your simple shortcode can make for you every day with a N50 tariff.
Re: One Business You Can Do From The Comfort Of Your Home by BIZHAQER: 4:42pm On May 16, 2020
SMS marketing is the new oil. I read once that email marketing has an open rate of 20% as compared to 98% for SMS, that's when I decided to invest in SMS marketing. I'd advice you take what was written in this thread seriously. To supercharge you SMS marketing effort, you can contact 08180602585 on WhatsApp. I just got a database of 500,000+ active Nigerian phone numbers for only #4,990 for the rest of May only.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tricks I Use To Make Money Online / Betting Shop Vs Football Viewing Shop / Whatsapp Tvs Needed For Adverts In Lagos/ogun States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.