Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi (3056 Views)

President Buhari Swears-In 7 Board Members Of ICPC / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / NSITF: Buhari Appoints Board Members Of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by Cocolatti(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2020
FP material
Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by Coldie(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2020
Igbochief001:

Tell that to yorubas they are the one preventing south from uniting
Its only on Nairaland I see Yoruba's act foolish. If u go to twitter they are diverse in reasoning and a lot of them are unbiased.

Than here where they are I dont know if tribalistic is d word or just foolish

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by afube: 7:51pm On May 16, 2020
dokiOloye:
Buhari and his brothers are exploiting the presence of useful idiots in the south, in the person on Monsurudeen and co.
They know the south can never effectively resist them cos of these fools.
Falana,Soyinka and co have suddenly gone quiet but if some1 from the SS or SE did half of this,they'll be dancing in Ojota every day in the name of protest.

yorubas have taken treachery to a whole new sophisticated level...........my wish is for all to go their separate ways.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by limeta(f): 7:56pm On May 16, 2020
Lazy topic
Make we gather here curse kanu and ipod i beg

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by slerry(f): 8:16pm On May 16, 2020
and yet some people from d oil region will still blame d igbos.
when we talk of BIAFRA to librate them, they will say igbos are after their oil forgetting d fact that IMO, anambra, Abia has oil.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by Godons1: 8:20pm On May 16, 2020
God bless Buhari.

We Igbo's know that the north are better managers. Who the Cap fits let him wear it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 16, 2020
Coldie:

Its only on Nairaland I see Yoruba's act foolish. If u go to twitter they are diverse in reasoning and a lot of them are unbiased.

History has proven you can't count on them

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by Coldie(m): 8:58pm On May 16, 2020
Igbochief001:

History has proven you can't count on them
Why do u say this?

Yoruba's are not known to be like that.

I trust a Yoruba man more than someone from the south south
Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by hammerP: 9:29pm On May 16, 2020
EFEWESTERN AND FRATERMATHY ARE NOT COMPLAINING.

THAT IS NOT DOMINATION.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by Dedetwo(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2020
Gjrich:
One of President Muhammadu Buhari’s critics, Mr. Femi Aribisala has accused the President of playing the tribal card over key appointments in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

Femi Aribisala alleged that 7 out of the 9 members of the NNPC Board are from a section of the country.

He said that this section of the country has no crude oil but its people are benefitting from juicy positions in the Oil Corporation.

In a series of Twitter messages, Femi Aribisala took time to list the key positions in the NNPC and the occupants

He said, “The North does not produce oil, nevertheless, he [Buhari] has Northernised the oil industry. Out of the 9 members of the NNPC Board, 7 are Northerners.”

On the positions and occupants, Femi Aribisala wrote, “Key Management positions held by Northerners in NNPC are Mele Kolo Kyari, Group Managing Director (GMD); Umar Isa Ajiya, Chief Finance Officer, Finance, and Account; Yusuf Usman; Chief Operating Officer, Gas & Power.

Farouk Garba Sa’id, Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Services; Mustapha Y. Yakubu, Chief Operating Officer, Refining, and Petrochemicals; Hadiza Y. Coomassie, Corporate Secretary/Legal Adviser to the Corporation.

“Omar Farouk Ibrahim GGM, International Energy Relations, IER; Kallamu Abdullahi GGM, Renewable Energy; Ibrahim Birma GGM, Governance Risk and Compliance; Bala Wunti GGM, NAPIMS; Inuwa Waya MD, NNPC Shipping.

“Musa Lawan MD, Pipelines & Product Marketing, PPMC; Mansur Sambo MD, Nigeria Petroleum Development Company, NPDC; Lawal Sade MD, Duke Oil/NNPC Trading Company; Malami Shehu MD, Port Harcourt Refining Company.

Muhammed Abah MD, Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company; Abdulkadir Ahmed MD, Nigeria Gas Marketing Company; Salihu Jamari MD, Nigeria Gas and Power Investment Company Limited.

“Mohammed Zango MD, NNPC Medical Services; Sarki Auwalu Director, Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR.”

The Yarr.ba and most of the minorities from southern Nigeria created the path for the above conditions. When people did not think before talking a leap, they become regrettable.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by ADAlBEKU: 12:55am On May 17, 2020
Godons1:
God bless Buhari.

We Igbo's know that the north are better managers. Who the Cap fits let him wear it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by ludd2018: 2:06am On May 17, 2020
We blame yoruba people . Yougave Buhari power in anticipation that u 'll get juicy positions n Igbos relegated . See where we are today

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by okeyfrank: 2:29am On May 17, 2020
Sai Bab till 2066.

That's what we get when we sacrifice competence on the alter of Religion, Tribalism and nepotism.

Sai Babrians, how far naa?

Hope you'r enjoying your bad market?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by Nobody: 3:46am On May 17, 2020
Coldie:

Why do u say this?

Yoruba's are not known to be like that.

I trust a Yoruba man more than someone from the south south
You grew up in Lagos right ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by dokiOloye(m): 5:15am On May 17, 2020
Kingspin:
Those of us who are not into politics saw it in 2015.

I tell people that there is nothing Buhari will today that will surprise me
Same with me.
Someone who as head of state voted his fulani brother from Niger republic instead of his countryman.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by kenic(m): 5:16am On May 17, 2020
This a fp material ... admin be kind to do the needful for reference purposes. Nigerians forget easily.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by NASTYNASOSO: 5:23am On May 17, 2020
Daroldigits:
Next President of this country will not pick a single person from North....

HMMMMMN

IGNORANCE SURELY HAS NO CURE

ALL THE POSITIONS ARE NNPC CARRIER PORTFOLIOS BASED ON INTERNAL PROMOTION

THE PRESIDENT HAS NO BUSINESS WITH SUCH APPOINTMENTS
Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by Coldie(m): 6:29am On May 17, 2020
Igbochief001:

You grew up in Lagos right ?
I grew up in the south south. Uptil today I can't point out what the Yoruba's did to us that has warranted our hatred for them.

I have researched a lot about awolowo he was not a bad guy as most people would want us to beleive, his 20 pounds policy was generosity, as at that time everybody protested against it, even our so called south south brothers, that not only protested against it, but used the opportunity to seize our properties especially in port Harcourt.

Awolowo made sure all the Igbo properties were kept, even rents were kept for us till we came back and it was given to us, our people forget so soon.

Only 3years war made our people suffer for decades later, do u know what would have happened if that war continued more than 3years we would have lost a bulk of our population. Alot of people would have let it rage so we will keep suffering and dieing but one policy ended a war that has raged on for years in months. The starvation policy.

All those pictures of hungry children was not caused by it, all those kids were already hungry before the policy. His policy saved them from suffering more by shortening there suffering.

To me the man is a hero
Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:55am On May 17, 2020
Coldie:

They don call me Ibo tire because I reject Fulani chain.
There are probably Fulanis that speak Yoruba
Still Ibo's wey support atiku na another mad gang
Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by Iceberg3: 8:04am On May 17, 2020
Gjrich:

One of President Muhammadu Buhari’s critics, Mr. Femi Aribisala has accused the President of playing the tribal card over key appointments in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).

Femi Aribisala alleged that 7 out of the 9 members of the NNPC Board are from a section of the country.

He said that this section of the country has no crude oil but its people are benefitting from juicy positions in the Oil Corporation.

In a series of Twitter messages, Femi Aribisala took time to list the key positions in the NNPC and the occupants

He said, “The North does not produce oil, nevertheless, he [Buhari] has Northernised the oil industry. Out of the 9 members of the NNPC Board, 7 are Northerners.”

On the positions and occupants, Femi Aribisala wrote, “Key Management positions held by Northerners in NNPC are Mele Kolo Kyari, Group Managing Director (GMD); Umar Isa Ajiya, Chief Finance Officer, Finance, and Account; Yusuf Usman; Chief Operating Officer, Gas & Power.

Farouk Garba Sa’id, Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Services; Mustapha Y. Yakubu, Chief Operating Officer, Refining, and Petrochemicals; Hadiza Y. Coomassie, Corporate Secretary/Legal Adviser to the Corporation.

“Omar Farouk Ibrahim GGM, International Energy Relations, IER; Kallamu Abdullahi GGM, Renewable Energy; Ibrahim Birma GGM, Governance Risk and Compliance; Bala Wunti GGM, NAPIMS; Inuwa Waya MD, NNPC Shipping.

“Musa Lawan MD, Pipelines & Product Marketing, PPMC; Mansur Sambo MD, Nigeria Petroleum Development Company, NPDC; Lawal Sade MD, Duke Oil/NNPC Trading Company; Malami Shehu MD, Port Harcourt Refining Company.

Muhammed Abah MD, Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company; Abdulkadir Ahmed MD, Nigeria Gas Marketing Company; Salihu Jamari MD, Nigeria Gas and Power Investment Company Limited.

“Mohammed Zango MD, NNPC Medical Services; Sarki Auwalu Director, Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR.”

NNPC - MELES KYARI

DPR - SARKI AUWALU, DIRECTOR. CEO, DANTANI BABA LADAN.

PTDF - BELLO ALIYU GUSAU

PPPRA - ABDUKADR SAIDU UMAR

PPMC - BALA WUNTI

The entire fed petroleum agencies are all headed by northerners!

But instead of us southerners join hands together and tackle these retrogressive people,these dogs in other people's manger,all they, the likes of diplomat058,simbrixton,helinus,all they will continue to say is how zik is responsible for the country's problems!!!

What that stand to solve today only God in heaven knows.

The zoo is done for!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by Iceberg3: 8:17am On May 17, 2020
Coldie:

I grew up in the south south. Uptil today I can't point out what the Yoruba's did to us that has warranted our hatred for them.

I have researched a lot about awolowo he was not a bad guy as most people would want us to beleive, his 20 pounds policy was generosity, as at that time everybody protested against it, even our so called south south brothers, that not only protested against it, but used the opportunity to seize our properties especially in port Harcourt.

Awolowo made sure all the Igbo properties were kept, even rents were kept for us till we came back and it was given to us, our people forget so soon.

Only 3years war made our people suffer for decades later, do u know what would have happened if that war continued more than 3years we would have lost a bulk of our population. Alot of people would have let it rage so we will keep suffering and dieing but one policy ended a war that has raged on for years in months. The starvation policy.

All those pictures of hungry children was not caused by it, all those kids were already hungry before the policy. His policy saved them from suffering more by shortening there suffering.

To me the man is a hero

Please leave Awolowo out of all these current bulshyttt. Do you think if he were alive today,he would approve of what the yorubas are doing today?

The single fact that the yorubas bullied the SS and worked against Jonathan,against other south in favour of a northerner 2014 is an abomination!!!! An unforgivable abomination.
If gej wasn't an incumbent president,or if they had worked in favour of another southerner,it would've been a bit different.
The north will never do that.

The only way they can make amends is by supporting someone from SS it SE come 2023 otherwise,they remain an abomination to the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 17, 2020
Coldie:

To me the man is a hero

You did research ....and you think Nigeria ended the war on there own ?
Lol British support would have switched if Nigeria refused to end the war ...

You think 20 pounds were generosity ? Lamo

If you are not Igbo many your children be forever useless ....say amen
Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 17, 2020
Please stop posting Burhari's ugly face here, his ugly face induces hatred in many angry
Re: Buhari Has ‘northernised’ NNPC, 7 Out Of 9 Board Members Are Northerners — Femi by Coldie(m): 8:34pm On May 17, 2020
Igbochief001:

You did research ....and you think Nigeria ended the war on there own ?
Lol British support would have switched if Nigeria refused to end the war ...

You think 20 pounds were generosity ? Lamo

If you are not Igbo many your children be forever useless ....say amen
And if I am your children forever useless, say Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Cloth Soaked Behind When He Stood At Awujale's Palace / 'Tinubu Is Forcing Transport Workers To Buy His Sticker To Raise Campaign Funds' / Peter Obi Spotted Having Dinner After Arriving London For Chatham Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.