Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

603 Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists To Be Re-integrated In June – DHQ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 603 Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists To Be Re-integrated In June – DHQ (1182 Views)

Military Releases 1,009 Ex-Boko Haram Fighters To Borno Government / Fayemi Approves Conversion, Inter-Cadre Transfer For 603 Civil Servants / DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 603 Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists To Be Re-integrated In June – DHQ by SIRmanjar(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2020
UNACCEPTABLE

Now that they are all surrendering they should pls surrender Leah and the chibok girls with them

1 Like

Re: 603 Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists To Be Re-integrated In June – DHQ by Jostoman: 9:57pm On May 16, 2020
Na them sabi
Re: 603 Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists To Be Re-integrated In June – DHQ by Racoon(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
God will punish this administration and it sympathizers. They will reintegrate terrorists, but kill unarmed protesters
Amen bro.God pls do it fast.Enough senseless bloodshed & killings already.
Re: 603 Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists To Be Re-integrated In June – DHQ by Racoon(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2020
SIRmanjar:
UNACCEPTABLE Now that they are all surrendering they should pls surrender Leah and the chibok girls with them
Have you heard of political BH?
Re: 603 Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists To Be Re-integrated In June – DHQ by Jlow2: 8:35am On May 17, 2020
just make sure the remain in Fulani republic and should not come down to south east
Re: 603 Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists To Be Re-integrated In June – DHQ by Paperwhite(m): 8:58am On May 17, 2020
Ishilove:
What the fvck is a repented terrorist?? These are the saboteurs making a mockery of the war against terror in Nigeria.This country is a joke.
They can only continue to deceive their own self.

Re: 603 Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists To Be Re-integrated In June – DHQ by surgical: 12:17pm On May 17, 2020
HeadShot:
Nigeria is cursed....

Releasing murderers and rewarding them for a job well done....

Any supporter of this administration will never make heaven
Amen,and their lives Will be cut short like that of the victims of bokoharam inshallah
Re: 603 Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists To Be Re-integrated In June – DHQ by Sam0(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria my country where 70% of people awaiting trial are in prison while those who actually committed crime against God and humanity are being freed and united to their family, welcome to Nigeria my country where those who defaulted corona lockdown are being made to pay fine,harrased and is rare case shot dead.welcome to Nigeria my country where those who stole Billions are being celebrated, the count is just endless.Indeed there was a country

1 Like

Re: 603 Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists To Be Re-integrated In June – DHQ by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2020
Hahaha
People that want to be president in 2023, I hail una foolishness o
E no get equal
Re: 603 Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists To Be Re-integrated In June – DHQ by Racoon(m): 3:10pm On May 17, 2020
Sam0:
Welcome to Nigeria my country where 70% of people awaiting trial are in prison while those who actually committed crime against God and humanity are being freed and united to their family.

Welcome to Nigeria my country where those who defaulted corona lockdown are being made to pay fine,harrased and is rare case shot dead.welcome to Nigeria my country where those who stole Billions are being celebrated, the count is just endless.Indeed there was a country
Re: 603 Ex-Boko Haram Terrorists To Be Re-integrated In June – DHQ by Racoon(m): 8:12am On May 18, 2020
Sam0:
Welcome to Nigeria my country where 70% of people awaiting trial are in prison while those who actually committed crime against God and humanity are being freed and united to their family.......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arewa Group Give FG 14-day Ultimatum To Stop Killings, Demands Sack Of Service C / We Switched Off Lekki Toll Gate Billboard On Sanwo-olu’s Order – Seyi Tinubu / North Breathes Terrorism For A Living– Nnamdi Kanu Replies Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.