Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Cure For HIV Is In Nigeria Through Roots And Herbs But People Won't Believe. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Cure For HIV Is In Nigeria Through Roots And Herbs But People Won't Believe. (813 Views)

Having HIV Is Not A Death Sentence / What Is Stopping The White From Getting The Cure For HIV/AIDS? / Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cure For HIV Is In Nigeria Through Roots And Herbs But People Won't Believe. by bobokunlexzy: 5:21pm On May 16, 2020
Just last week, a man who is my collegue at work & who is very versed in roots & herbs for healing just cured a woman who has diabetes & HIV with many of his roots & herbs in combination with some KEDI supplements.

He has been treating the woman (tested positive for HIV) plus diabetes since early March. The family of the woman didn't mention she has HIV for fear the man won't accept to cure her but they only said she has serious diabetes.

It was in the course of treatment that he employed a nurse to run some test on her to check her BP that the nurse decide to do some other random checks like RVS screening, blood sugar level, etc and she discovered she has HIV.

I was fearful for him contacting the deadly disease in the first place because I believe it has no cure & also the HIV won't let any other herbal remedies & supplements given to her work to their full potential in her body system.

I advice him to stop treating her & return her to her people but he insisted & continue with his treatments with his selected roots & herbs & KEDI products.

I then told him if he must continue treating her, he must be very careful with the process & must not share things with her. My believe is that HIV has no cure though there are medications that can suppress it from killing the whole immune system and allowing the victims live the full course of their lives.

I wasn't to be blamed though because the present pandemic ravaging the world only aggravated my fears that we already have enough on our hands and the last thing is to add another health complications to the one on ground.

Just early this week, the woman tested negative to HIV & is almost cured of the wounds on her that refuse to heal cos of the diabetes. The man and the nurse he employed had to carry out the test thrice a day to be double sure of this cos its so so unbelievable & the result still read negative. He actually called me on phone to break the news of the test results to me.

It was then I believed that of a truth, herbs & roots can truly revolutionize the world in term of treatment of disease of any kind.
Mind you, the KEDI product is also 100% herbal supplements packaged by FIDSON HEALTH CARE. Infact, I remembered sometimes last year of one of KEDI Health Care member of which I am one stating on our Watsapp group that he actually cured someone with some of the supplements coupled with some roots and herbs

Africa is getting there. It will only take some time. Trust me.
This is one of the reasons why I didn't disput or doubt Madagascar claim of finding cure to COVID-19. The problem is just that Africa have been underated by themselves and the western world from time immemorial.

N.B: I decided not to include pictures of my friend & the woman because we are in perilous times and he hasn't given me the go ahead to post his pictures online yet as proof.

1 Like

Re: The Cure For HIV Is In Nigeria Through Roots And Herbs But People Won't Believe. by madone: 5:59pm On May 16, 2020
take ur drug to nafdac or shut up
Re: The Cure For HIV Is In Nigeria Through Roots And Herbs But People Won't Believe. by bobokunlexzy: 8:07pm On May 16, 2020
madone:
take ur drug to nafdac or shut up

Mind you, the said man is a lecturer and he already has plan in place for that....even before he started treating the woman.

So also KEDI products are approved by NAFDAC and well known throughout Africa & abroad for over 10years running.

1 Like

Re: The Cure For HIV Is In Nigeria Through Roots And Herbs But People Won't Believe. by madone: 8:32pm On May 16, 2020
bobokunlexzy:

Mind you, the said man is a lecturer and he already has plan in place for that....even before he started treating the woman.

So also KEDI products are approved by NAFDAC and well known throughout Africa & abroad for over 10years running.
kedi
Re: The Cure For HIV Is In Nigeria Through Roots And Herbs But People Won't Believe. by bobokunlexzy: 9:05pm On May 16, 2020
madone:
kedi

Yeah KEDI. Their products are absolutely superb. Ask around.
Re: The Cure For HIV Is In Nigeria Through Roots And Herbs But People Won't Believe. by fexyrich(m): 8:57am On May 17, 2020
bobokunlexzy:
Just last week, a man who is my collegue at work & who is very versed in roots & herbs for healing just cured a woman who has diabetes & HIV with many of his roots & herbs in combination with some KEDI supplements.

He has been treating the woman (tested positive for HIV) plus diabetes since early March. The family of the woman didn't mention she has HIV for fear the man won't accept to cure her but they only said she has serious diabetes.

It was in the course of treatment that he employed a nurse to run some test on her to check her BP that the nurse decide to do some other random checks like RVS screening, blood sugar level, etc and she discovered she has HIV.

I was fearful for him contacting the deadly disease in the first place because I believe it has no cure & also the HIV won't let any other herbal remedies & supplements given to her work to their full potential in her body system.

I advice him to stop treating her & return her to her people but he insisted & continue with his treatments with his selected roots & herbs & KEDI products.

I then told him if he must continue treating her, he must be very careful with the process & must not share things with her. My believe is that HIV has no cure though there are medications that can suppress it from killing the whole immune system and allowing the victims live the full course of their lives.

I wasn't to be blamed though because the present pandemic ravaging the world only aggravated my fears that we already have enough on our hands and the last thing is to add another health complications to the one on ground.

Just early this week, the woman tested negative to HIV & is almost cured of the wounds on her that refuse to heal cos of the diabetes. The man and the nurse he employed had to carry out the test thrice a day to be double sure of this cos its so so unbelievable & the result still read negative. He actually called me on phone to break the news of the test results to me.

It was then I believed that of a truth, herbs & roots can truly revolutionize the world in term of treatment of disease of any kind.
Mind you, the KEDI product is also 100% herbal supplements packaged by FIDSON HEALTH CARE. Infact, I remembered sometimes last year of one of KEDI Health Care member of which I am one stating on our Watsapp group that he actually cured someone with some of the supplements coupled with some roots and herbs

Africa is getting there. It will only take some time. Trust me.
This is one of the reasons why I didn't disput or doubt Madagascar claim of finding cure to COVID-19. The problem is just that Africa have been underated by themselves and the western world from time immemorial.

N.B: I decided not to include pictures of my friend & the woman because we are in perilous times and he hasn't given me the go ahead to post his pictures online yet as proof.

my brother inbox me ur number let's talk business..This is mine u can call me or text URS to me asap.. I know of some people who might need his services..Especially for diabeties

1 Like

Re: The Cure For HIV Is In Nigeria Through Roots And Herbs But People Won't Believe. by ajenimuni: 10:54am On May 17, 2020
There is no doubt that there are herbal treatment on HIV and diabetes which are 100% effective, am into core herbal healing myself and see lot waste time buying so many drugs and see lot on que in hospitals on diabetes. either type 2 which is dominant and common among the overweight and type 1 that needed insulin has herbal healing on it no doubt and this is no fluck in anyway. treated lot more on it effectively over time. Am based in Lagos if one needed herbal healing on it... +2349060054012
Re: The Cure For HIV Is In Nigeria Through Roots And Herbs But People Won't Believe. by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2020
ajenimuni:
There is no doubt that there are herbal treatment on HIV and diabetes which are 100% effective, am into core herbal healing myself and see lot waste time buying so many drugs and see lot on que in hospitals on diabetes. either type 2 which is dominant and common among the overweight and type 1 that needed insulin has herbal healing on it no doubt and this is no fluck in anyway. treated lot more on it effectively over time. Am based in Lagos if one needed herbal healing on it... +2349060054012

The only luck you guys have in Nigeria is that, due to the widespread ignorance amongst the populace, when you damage their kidneys with these poisons you sell, they end up blaming it on their innocent relatives in the village as spiritual attacks, instead of taking your asses to court.

In a sane society, before you sell anything to the people, you must know what chemical /active ingredients are contained in it, it's safety, efficacy and appropriate dosage.
But in Nigeria, where animals live, these things don't matter.
It's all about guesswork: take 2 shots in the morning, afternoon and night!
What quantity of the active ingredient(you don't even know the active ingredient) is contained in your 1 or 2shots, Mr Herbalist??
I hope you know kidney is expensive??
Re: The Cure For HIV Is In Nigeria Through Roots And Herbs But People Won't Believe. by bobokunlexzy: 1:00pm On May 17, 2020
fexyrich:
my brother inbox me ur number let's talk business..This is mine u can call me or text URS to me asap.. I know of some people who might need his services..Especially for diabeties

Saw your mail & I've replied you. I will get back to you on my reply soon.

I will also advice you don't post your numbers publicly here. It's against the rules....moreover, you're giving out yourself opportunity to be scammed by fraudsters. That's why I dropped my mail in my signature for anyone to contact me. That's safer.

I have erased out your numbers

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Prostrate Enlargement And It's Solution / Liven Alkaline Coffees---the First Alkaline Coffee In The World / Someone Please Take Me To Hospital Before I Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.