Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Top Tools For Social Media Marketing In 2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Tools For Social Media Marketing In 2020 (156 Views)

2022 Top Tools For Project Management / First Class/Distinction Tools For Sale / UNILAG Suspends 108 Students For Social Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Tools For Social Media Marketing In 2020 by Wittygem1: 5:36pm On May 16, 2020
Tools for Social media marketing- In this post, I’ll be sharing 10 social media apps that can help you market your brand properly on social media.

1.Oze guru

Oze.guru is used for tracking your money inflow and outflow, basically, oze does all your calculation I call it “ACCOUNTING MASTER” it helps you manage all your transactions and you get to know how the company expenses are being fared to, oze is the right one for you!

2.QUORA

Quora.com is a platform for gaining knowledge it connects you with people in various areas of life, you can ask questions and get answers on quora, it doesn’t matter what kind of question, there is always an answer to your question.

“This is a very good tool for your business, you can always ask questions concerning your brand and get answers”

Read more:https://fanuomolade.com/top-10-tools-for-social-media-marketing-in-2020/

(1) (Reply)

HSE Level3 Certificate Award In Health And Safety / Word Of The Day... 'eftsoons' And History / What Is GRE? How Can I Prepare For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.