Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government (70681 Views)

Enugu Government House Christian Chapel: New Pictures Of Progress / Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) / Ex-governor Nnamani Visits Enugu Government House For The First Time In 12 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by OKTolu: 8:21pm On May 16, 2020
This is good
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by explosiveskull(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2020
An Imo state guy, born and raised in Enugu but living in Abia state.
Lovely people all around.
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by frankmoney(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2020
All this palliatives are total nonsense . Advanced countries are giving thier citizens thousands of dollars ,. We dey here dey share yam and indomie
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by Saintbusco1(m): 8:23pm On May 16, 2020
This is what is called palliative... Not that one and half cup of rice...
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by brexit: 8:25pm On May 16, 2020
Some states have not done anything, there is God, use the money you have received to do the needful, the records are there, kudos to those supporting and sponsoring the great palliative
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by explosiveskull(m): 8:26pm On May 16, 2020
frankmoney:
All this palliatives are total nonsense . Advanced countries are giving thier citizens thousands of dollars ,. We dey here dey share yam and indomie
Will you mix the thousands of dollars with sugar, milk and seasoning condiments and drink?
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by 77up(m): 8:27pm On May 16, 2020
NwaNimo1:
I hope farmers are busy replenishing and not on lockdown.......or starvation loading.
It's hight time we all see ourselves as a potential farmer, even if it your back yard, plant something. We don't know what the future holds for for this nation in coming year.

1 Like

Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by toluxa1(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2020
Beremx:
Noodles companies are really cashing out big time

Indomie cant even cope anymore. Even if you started a Noodle company this Year, you go hammer.

1 Like

Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by Christmasdon(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2020
GOD GIVE ME TO GIVE IT OUT.

1 Like

Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by seedorfg(m): 8:28pm On May 16, 2020
I'm tired of see palliatives, especially the audio ones.

What's my business in the first place, make them dey share am, even if na #100 agege bread , ko kan aye.

Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by Babalegba(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2020
gboyetade:
These are not the poorest
Your head dey correct. Palliatives are meant for the poorest and unsalaried but people are just too thick to get that very simple idea. The poor are most likely suffering while the praise singers are getting more and more rotund
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 16, 2020
Nice one from the enugu state government.
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by Joefat: 8:30pm On May 16, 2020
NwaNimo1:
I hope farmers are busy replenishing and not on lockdown.......or starvation loading.

So are u telling me that u are not qualify to be a farmer?
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by KingRabota: 8:30pm On May 16, 2020
I used to work there in a different Life.
Kudos and more grease.
Though I thought they would have done small work on the infrastructure
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by Lastmankc(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2020
OEPHIUS:
…As NUJ package suspended

The Enugu State Government, in fulfillment of its plan to give palliatives to all journalists operating in the state, on Saturday, distributed food items to the members of the Radio Television Theatre Art Workers Union (RATTAWU) to cushion the effect of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) on them.

The state government’s package for the Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ), Enugu State chapter, was suspended to enable her members harmonize their list before distribution, in the interest of peace and security.

Announcing the suspension, the Deputy Governor, Hon. Mrs. Cecilia Ezeilo, who was represented by the Leader of the State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Ikechukwu Ezeugwu, said that “we are taking back the share of the NUJ because the principal objective of government is the welfare and security of the people”.

Presenting the palliatives to RATTAWU, on behalf of the Enugu State Government, the Deputy Governor disclosed that the gesture was in line with Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi’s administration’s policy of keeping in touch with the people.

Hon. Mrs. Ezeilo, who is also the Chairman of the State Emergency/Palliatives Committee, added that Gov. Ugwuanyi’s administration has always identified with “the gentlemen of the press”, stressing that “we are not only here to distribute palliatives but also to thank you for the wonderful partnership we have enjoyed towards the development of this great state”.

According to her, “this partnership is working and we believe it will continue to work. This is because if you don’t disseminate what the government is doing, the masses will not know what we are doing. This is especially so at this moment we need to enlighten our people on the precautionary measures and protocol for containment of the spread of COVID-19, as directed and advised by the Federal Government, the Enugu State Government, the World Health Organization (WHO), the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), and the Enugu State Ministry of Health”.

Responding on behalf of members of RATTAWU, the Chairman of the association, Comrade Ndudi Chude, thanked Gov. Ugwuanyi “for this gesture at this auspicious time”.

He also commended the governor and his team for “their dogged fight against this pandemic” and urged them “not to relax on their oars”, pointing out that the food items “will go a very long way to fight another pandemic which is hunger virus”.

Other members of the Emergency/Palliatives Committee present at the event, which held at the NUJ Press Centre, Enugu, include the Chairman, House Committee on Health, Hon. Sam Ngene, his information counterpart, Hon. Jeff Mbah, the Commissioner for Information, Nnanyelugo Chidi Aroh, Special Adviser to the Governor on Agriculture, Engr. Mike Ogbuekwe and the State Director, Code of Conduct Bureau, Mrs. Ifeoma Ijetta.

Enugu State is in the hands of God!##

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1159418554401708&id=100010007227700

How many cups do each person got?
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by brainbox80: 8:31pm On May 16, 2020
So just this small things that you gave to RATTAWU members, na him you dey give this long speech for abi? How useful are long grammars for evening class.

Must Nigerian politicians play politics with everything sef? Abeg give dem food jor make them see power dey talk the talk.
Eehe,, I smell the rat here: are you sure this one is not going to be like TRADER MONI? Na small small I talk am shall ....

Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by ddooskie(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2020
Commendable
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by Mightyhaiz: 8:32pm On May 16, 2020
Which one be rat tawu.. Rat oga atawu zi fa?
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by NobleAngell(f): 8:34pm On May 16, 2020
rawtouch:
sad

half bread is better than puff puff
Na lie o. I'll pick puff puff over half bread
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by Fragility6: 8:35pm On May 16, 2020
oshe11:
And Okowa was busy sharing 2cups of Rice and Beans to Deltans
Like say na im even share dat one
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by NobleAngell(f): 8:35pm On May 16, 2020
gboyetade:
These are not the poorest
That's for their union members who are most likely in need of it.
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by emmy00766: 8:35pm On May 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I'm only interested in the yam.
Come n take it I will reserve for you�
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 16, 2020
Boobs??
visijo:
Don't judge boobs by its cover �

Touch and discover �
��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by Chicastle: 8:37pm On May 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I'm only interested in the yam.

May be you travel to Germany
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by galadima77(m): 8:37pm On May 16, 2020
oshe11:
And Okowa was busy sharing 2cups of Rice and Beans to Deltans

Wetin him mate for Niger state share?
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by justphillips(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2020
Futuragetty:
Assuming Her Royal highness, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi want to cushion the effect of the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) on her citizens, It should be the Poor citizens, esp. aged and younger widows with their children, motherless babies home. (Do not forget most support Mothers babies get are mainly from churches, now churches are closed.)
instead She would support Radio Television Theatre Art Workers Union (RATTAWU), whose members are in government payroll.#NotMyGovernor.

Haba! Is Ugwuanyi that bad?

Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by pieces18: 8:39pm On May 16, 2020
Is EL - RUFAI seeing these at all?
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by SweetCunt97(f): 8:41pm On May 16, 2020
Chicastle:

May be you travel to Germany
Germany? Germany grows yams?
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by SweetCunt97(f): 8:41pm On May 16, 2020
emmy00766:

Come n take it I will reserve for you�
Just waybill to me
Re: RATTAWU Receives Palliatives From Enugu Government by SweetCunt97(f): 8:42pm On May 16, 2020
Peterosky:
.You really need the yams to make your cunt sweeter.
Yea pervert... Show what u made of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Is An Embarrassment To Ph.D Holders - Professor Akin Oyebode / The first Oil Field In Northern Nigeria (Photos) / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.