Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Online Website And Blog Designing Training Without Coding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Website And Blog Designing Training Without Coding (456 Views)

Website Designing Training / I Can Build Professional Website And Blog For Your Business Cheap / Latest Classified Ad: Post Free Advert And Blog Post For Backlinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Website And Blog Designing Training Without Coding by webtutorr: 5:48pm On May 16, 2020
Do not allow this moments to go just like that, i hope this pandemic has taught us all the importants of having a skill. many are facing not only hunger now, but depression of possibly going to loose their jobs. Though we dont pray for that. But anyone that has skill that is doing his/her personal business is not afraid of anything. he/she will keep pushing.

Hello, have you been searching for someone that will teach you how to create websites and blogs? Search no more! Desmond Tutor Virtual Assistant Trainer is here for you!

I teach people online business and how to create websites/blogs.

But i discovered that alongside the online business journey, people need to have basic knowledge on how to create websites or blogs.

Yes, the reason is that, for you to really be successful on online business, you must have knowledge of how to create your website or blog yourself. So that not every little thing you needs to add in your site if someone designed it for you, then you will be calling the person everytime which will be a big setback to your business.

from my experience in online business coaching, i finds out that when you have knowledge on creating a website or blog, you will really do your online business at ease. And therefore, thats why am into this online website/blog training.

I train people on how to create websites and blogs on internet using whatsapp, my forum (Gurus Forum).

You stay in your house and learn from the comfort of your home. very easy. Within one month the training is complete.

I have trained good numbers of people on this. All you need is your laptop or desktop and whatsapp so that we can communicate more faster an easier.

The training is only N10,000 naira and within 4weeks (one month) you can start creating websites and blogs by yourself.

Its very simple. You can do it. if many others can do it, you too can do it.

Anybody can learn it. Male and Female and any age from 18yrs and above or under the consent of parents/guardian if must be a minor.

The training is in sessions, this session of training starts Monday May 25th 2020 and ends Thursday June 25th 2020.

Registration fee is N10,000 only. Normally it was N20,000 but considering the state of the nation, i have to reduce it to enable interested ones to meet up

To register for the training, Call me or whatsapp me on: 08065847947
Re: Online Website And Blog Designing Training Without Coding by webtutorr: 7:48pm On May 16, 2020
Have got your messages.
If you are interested, message me.
Training starting soon, May 25th
Re: Online Website And Blog Designing Training Without Coding by webtutorr: 9:53pm On May 16, 2020
Message me to add you
Re: Online Website And Blog Designing Training Without Coding by webtutorr: 6:17am On May 17, 2020
Pay #10,000
Learn Website and blog designing from home.
Save the remaining money.
Re: Online Website And Blog Designing Training Without Coding by webtutorr: 1:10pm On May 17, 2020
Join the training.
Message me lets discuss on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Please Your Business Suggestion Or Advise Is Needed / Buy Laundry And Kitchen Equipments At Company Price / 100 Dollar Paypal Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.