Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls (6248 Views)

OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding / Ricky Rick Dead, Renowned S.A. Rapper Ricky Ricky Has Passed Away / Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by IAMabayo: 6:34pm On May 16, 2020
See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn: they are now big boys and girls
...4. Lizzy Greene as Dawn Harper

Dawn Harper is one of the Harper quads and the leader protagonist in Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn.
She's the only female in the quads, which leads problem which include fighting with her brothers.
She was the eldest quad born, making her the leader. She also regard herself as the master quad.
She is somehow sort of a lone wolf among the Quads as she is the only girl and tends to be alone in fights or arguments with them.

Addition bonus
+Gabrielle Elyse

known as Josanne nicknamed "Josie" Lauryn Cooper was a lead character on the first season on the Nickelodeon tv series, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. She serve as a worker at the Harper's store which is Get Sporty. She was tight friends with the quads, and she also babysat them.
Josie was very close to the quadruplets--especially Dawn.
She also seemed to be likable, as she made the soccer girls laugh immediately.

Read more at
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=7b165ba6127f29ed079416712fa56c57&news_entry_id=s5df6a0f1200516en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=SUBSCRIBE_ITEM_fe4532dc-ef0b-44fc-b8a5-b8c526394081&from=news

1 Share

Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by JhayJoe: 6:55pm On May 16, 2020
I can clearly see the difference between she and......read more at https://www.NobodyGivesAFuck.com
Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by IAMabayo: 7:59pm On May 16, 2020
JhayJoe:
I can clearly see the difference between she and......read more at https://www.NobodyGivesAFuck.com

cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by Texman21: 8:39pm On May 16, 2020
When did they become women?

1 Like

Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by Abasilim: 12:20am On May 17, 2020
Texman21:
When did they become women?

Bro me sef dey wonder
Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by Simplecity(m): 9:18am On May 17, 2020
Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by egopersonified(f): 10:07am On May 17, 2020
where are the boys

1 Like

Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by Prechy08(m): 10:59am On May 17, 2020
chai mumu the worry this blogger ooo. But it's becoming a madness ooooo. this tread should be closed for FAKE NEWS
Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by IAMabayo: 11:14am On May 17, 2020
Prechy08:
chai mumu the worry this blogger ooo.
But it's becoming a madness ooooo. this tread should be closed for FAKE NEWS

Why are you so ignorant? How is this fake news, can you see their birthday so what are you implying. You will just be saying rubbish
Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by IAMabayo: 11:15am On May 17, 2020
egopersonified:
where are the boys

I share the news thats all, if you want to see them just click on the link.
Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by bmdmixer: 11:22am On May 17, 2020
even d link is waste, just jumping from one app to another
Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by IAmSkinny: 11:24am On May 17, 2020
La click la......
Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by IAMabayo: 11:30am On May 17, 2020
bmdmixer:
even d link is waste, just jumping from one app to another

Sorry i thought it will be better if i shorten the link but i have updated the link now, it will take you direct to the news article.
Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by Yuceeluv(f): 12:33pm On May 17, 2020
see my dawn. Awwwwwnnnnn!
Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by Michealky: 1:29pm On May 17, 2020
See half story. Mad op
Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by Mayng01(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2020
Which one are you talking of? Or is there
another? The. N , R ,D & Dawn I know
comprise of 3 boys and 1 girl
Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by IAMabayo: 1:34pm On May 17, 2020
Mayng01:
Which one are you talking of? Or is there
another? The. N , R ,D & Dawn I know
comprise of 3 boys and 1 girl

The full story is on the link. I just shared the link
Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by Bay1o(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2020
IAMabayo:
See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn: they are now big boys and girls
...4. Lizzy Greene as Dawn Harper

Dawn Harper is one of the Harper quads and the leader protagonist in Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn.
She's the only female in the quads, which leads problem which include fighting with her brothers.
She was the eldest quad born, making her the leader. She also regard herself as the master quad.
She is somehow sort of a lone wolf among the Quads as she is the only girl and tends to be alone in fights or arguments with them.

Addition bonus
+Gabrielle Elyse

known as Josanne nicknamed "Josie" Lauryn Cooper was a lead character on the first season on the Nickelodeon tv series, Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn. She serve as a worker at the Harper's store which is Get Sporty. She was tight friends with the quads, and she also babysat them.
Josie was very close to the quadruplets--especially Dawn.
She also seemed to be likable, as she made the soccer girls laugh immediately.

Read more at
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=7b165ba6127f29ed079416712fa56c57&news_entry_id=s5df6a0f1200516en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=SUBSCRIBE_ITEM_fe4532dc-ef0b-44fc-b8a5-b8c526394081&from=news

Omo see how they have grown especially dawn grin she don ripe o
Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by Hotspotbro(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2020
We all know this Old News....
Re: See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls by EbukaHades10(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2020
K

(1) (Reply)

Oluebube Obio Biography, The Untold Story Of Behind Her Acting Career &boyfriend / Marlians President, Naira Marley In Jumpsuit, Look Like Legendary Fela Kuti.picx / Tonto Dikeh! Tonto Dikeh! Tonto Dikeh! Tonto Dikeh! Tonto Dikeh! - (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.