Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding (74414 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / See Nicky, Ricky, Dicky And Dawn: They Are Now Big Boys And Girls / "I Slept With Tuface In 2014 In Detroit" - Lady Tells Annie Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Discovery4today: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2022
Yaa Nicky, a self-styled sex therapist and host of Kumasi’s ‘ABN Radio One’ has confessed to sleeping with a groom a night before and after his wedding.

The popular broadcaster who was speaking on Kumasi-based Angel FM’s ‘Angel Drive’ program, revealed that the groom was her ex-boyfriend and she had no regrets since life is meant to be enjoyed once.

Nicky said;

“I slept with a groom before his wedding even though I was a bridesmaid… I went to the wedding, spent his money on them, and slept with him again after the ceremony.

“I never mentioned that to the woman and she doesn’t need to know. Life is only intended to be lived once, so enjoy it.”

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/i-slept-with-a-groom-before-and-after-his-wedding-as-a-bridesmaid-female-journalist-confesses.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Bestiee01(f): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2022
Some men really do have terrible choice in who they sleep with.even if konji wan kill me,I rather masturbate than sleep with this ugly, shapeless mofo.

Hadley Chase available.

Modified:for those killing me with mentions,na comment I comment,I no kill person o.

404 Likes 19 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by illicit(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2022
The bride na mumu

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Discovery4today: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2022
illicit:
The bride na mumu
Exactly

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Discovery4today: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:
Some men really do have terrible choice in who they sleep with.even if konji wan kill me,I rather masturbate than sleep with this ugly, shapeless mofo.
Lol

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by mymadam(m): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2022
Bestiee01:

...ugly, shapeless mofo? Hmmm... undecided

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Baitullah: 9:48am On Mar 19, 2022
If only we really had a time machine to drive us back to the age of Moses, i would be the one to cast the biggest stone on this shamelessly ugly hag of a wh0re.

You bleeped someone's husband and came to the public to share the good news. So that others can do what, follow your lead?

201 Likes 15 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by cigaricon(m): 11:05am On Mar 19, 2022
Lol. Normal life

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Peace081: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by nedubrazil111(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
Some men really do have terrible choice in who they sleep with.even if konji wan kill me,I rather masturbate than sleep around

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by sotall(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
cool
Na wa ooo.
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Bobloco: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
We have really lost it

What are we meant to do with this news

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Cerebellum: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
Just imagine what the world has turned into

This n!ncompoop is deliberately telling the world how she fvcked a fellow lady's husband, just imagine!
People wey Ogun go kee no be small angry

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Nackzy: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ashawo is confessing

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Antoeni(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Doggy Can Never Beat Missionary, Because a Man On a Mission is More Powerful Than a Dog on a Race ...

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
illicit:
The bride na mumu

Why do you people always blame the victim?

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Ohibenemma(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
I can only blame the media firms that give such immoral characters the space to broadcast nonsense...

Sleeping with people's husbands is enjoyment for this one... Has the enjoyment stopped now, or is she still going back to enjoy more?

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by SwissMass: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by IrepChrist: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
You see devil has decieved many to believe life is all about Money, Sex, and fame...That mortal flesh will will be eaten up by maggots and your soul will face judgement.

Repent before it's too late.

93 Likes 16 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Investorozay: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
hooooes

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
See the kind of women that are left for us to wife. Just take a look at her. Shameless farm tool

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Hadone(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
You're a certified Ashawo

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by jmoore(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Those saying 'who virginity epp' should not attack this lady.

Now you have seen how Bermuda triangle helps.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by advanceDNA: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
If you call am names now...them go say na bashing and misogyny..

See bobbí like paramecium and euglena

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by donchris369: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
All the brides you were once their bridesmaid would start suspecting their husband .

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Sonnobax15(m): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
lipsrsealed
Wahala for bridesmaid wey sabi work well well....

Just imagine what this gender came to air grin. Very funny species of mankind grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Way4orward: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Bj
Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Sijo01(f): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
The girl that will sleep with your groom before and after your wedding is currently preparing for Jamb

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ridiculous statement. Contact me if you need a Fiverr account.

1 Like

Re: OAP Nicky: I Slept With A Groom Before & After His Wedding by NotoriousBiggyS: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2022
Had it been it's Arab country she openly said this disgusting shameful thing, she will be Stone to death
Sometimes Sharia law is good to some extent

54 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) / Grace Oyelude Looking Graceful At 86, Years After Winning First Miss Nigeria / Alex Harvill Dies Attempting World-Record Motorcycle Jump (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.