Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator (32598 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Produces Face-Masks And Medical Kits (Photos) / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) / #coronavirus: See How Much Each Breathing Machine ICU Ventilator Costs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by Stanchriss(m): 9:01pm On May 16, 2020
The earlier you people stop deceiving yourself about covid-19 in Nigeria the better
Cos we have understood that it's all about the money..
Yes the money
It's business for the politicians
Covid-19 is real in other Cline of the world but has turned to a big business as usual here in Nigeria
Malaria symptoms are now confirmed cases
Shame on you FG
Shame on you NCDC
Shame on you PTF
Shame on you Buhari
Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by abk4real: 9:02pm On May 16, 2020
Can somebody help to summarize this[quote][/quote]
Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by Heffalump(m): 9:02pm On May 16, 2020
So many ventilators already.

When are we getting the vaccines from the universities? tongue
Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by BigBankBlack(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
Can we try to mass produce as I am sure it would be cheaper than importing?
sammyj:
This is great news! Kindly let them show us the prototype now cool
Emax911:
am tired of produce this and produce that, last time na for Kano, the other time nah army produce their own now UNILAG, have they tested the effectiveness of others? or kept it aside?.....
Exactly o
Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by Honor10: 9:04pm On May 16, 2020
Krazy8:
I rather meet my maker than to use any fabrication from the accursed Afonja land.. Afonjas are the scum of the earth and will never amount to anything in this life, I swear it!. God kill afonja, Insha allah!

The way u are going, u will soon enter market

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by oriewanbe: 9:04pm On May 16, 2020
Where is the ventilator?
Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by HawkToBar(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2020
Audiovisual equipment

Meanwhile, Laspotech has failed to provide palliative to students - both full time and part time and e-class for only full time students.
Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by Joefat: 9:07pm On May 16, 2020
Where is the pictures? Audio.
Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by allen113: 9:07pm On May 16, 2020
OK, we dn hear.
Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 16, 2020
Honor10:

The way u are going, u will soon enter market

He has enter market already....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 16, 2020
Unilag Amaka.Dont mind me pls my medulla has been knocked out by hunger.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by abk4real: 9:10pm On May 16, 2020
Who did this to pdo
Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by Angelfrost(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2020
GboyegaD:
Can we try to mass produce as I am sure it would be cheaper than importing?

Mass produce them to what end exactly?! Is that the pressing need of Nigerians now?!! How many people have been saved or benefited from the ones currently available?!...

Instead of devoting energy and brains into 2 fundamental things needed in this pandemic: Test kits and Cure, we are busy rolling out red herrings and white elephants!!!... Smh.
Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by abk4real: 9:12pm On May 16, 2020
Stanchriss:
The earlier you people stop deceiving yourself about covid-19 in Nigeria the better
Cos we have understood that it's all about the money..
Yes the money
It's business for the politicians
Covid-19 is real in other Cline of the world but has turned to a big business as usual here in Nigeria
Malaria symptoms are now confirmed cases
Shame on you FG
Shame on you NCDC
Shame on you PTF
Shame on you Buhari
Shame on u too

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by Afonanno: 9:13pm On May 16, 2020
Wow that's good of unilag

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by Dayo4real12: 9:14pm On May 16, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
UNIBEN
UNILAG
AUCHI POLY

kudos to the Nigerian schools listed above for their contributions in the fight against Covid-19. The question is has your ama mata represented in this period? If yes add to this list. If your school is listed above click like one time.

#GreatestUnibest
#Alumnus
ATBU BAUCHI

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by amaifehenry(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2020
ijustdey:

https://thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-unilag-produces-ambuvalent-ventilator/

Wonderful development. Please I want to ask something. What does it take to get a post on front-page. Few days ago I made a post about a young Nigerian lecturer of an institution in Enugu, Southeast Nigeria who invented an Automated Touch-free handwashing machine with state of the art solar powered energy. Pictures and videos were provided but it never gained attention by the MODs. But a stupid story about someone sleeping or eating will make FP. Its quite unfair. I thought this forum would have helped to promote such innovative ventures. I hope am not wrong

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by wiseoneking: 9:16pm On May 16, 2020
Krazy8:
I rather meet my maker than to use any fabrication from the accursed Afonja land.. Afonjas are the scum of the earth and will never amount to anything in this life, I swear it!. God kill afonja, Insha allah!
shet up. Stop been a kid and stop the insults. Next time, I will make sure you are banned indefinitely. Dont try to write this Rubbish again.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by Niggmatic: 9:16pm On May 16, 2020
Fragility6:
na d school entrance b d ventilator? if we talk now una go say na inferiority complex. U produce sumtin na article u dey write giv us instead of showing us pics

Nigeriabiafra80:
Audio
Ventilator
The one produced by Nigeria army where is it
Lol
Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by nwamabo247(m): 9:16pm On May 16, 2020
NIce one let them continue putting their practice in action

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by Sacchi1162(m): 9:18pm On May 16, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
UNIBEN
UNILAG
AUCHI POLY

kudos to the Nigerian schools listed above for their contributions in the fight against Covid-19. The question is has your ama mata represented in this period? If yes add to this list. If your school is listed above click like one time.

#GreatestUnibest
#Alumnus

My own school doctors went on strike during the pandemic grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by MCIU: 9:19pm On May 16, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
UNIBEN
UNILAG
AUCHI POLY

kudos to the Nigerian schools listed above for their contributions in the fight Mega Churches In Unites States against Covid-19. The question is has your ama mata represented in this period? If yes add to this list. If your school is listed above click like one time.

#GreatestUnibest
#Alumnus
Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by Niggmatic: 9:20pm On May 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

Mass produce them to what end exactly?! Is that the pressing need of Nigerians now?!! How many people have been saved or benefited from the ones currently available?!...

Instead of devoting energy and brains into 2 fundamental things needed in this pandemic: Test kits and Cure, we are busy rolling out red herrings and white elephants!!!... Smh.

Gbam. Ventilators are already everywhere. Can we have the vaccine now dear unilag?
Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by Xristars(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2020
Good. But I really dislike that we follow trend here in Nigeria, Always trying to prove a pointless point.
Please we need a cure. Develop a sample for testing!
I'm just a passer by sha
Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by OmoDavido(m): 9:23pm On May 16, 2020
Greatest Akokites!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by bmdmixer: 9:24pm On May 16, 2020
all that long story yet no picture
Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by Edopesin: 9:29pm On May 16, 2020
Emax911:
am tired of produce this and produce that, last time na for Benin, the other time nah army produce their own now UNILAG, have they tested the effectiveness of others? or kept it aside?.....

This meme is not complete
Re: COVID-19: Unilag Produces Ambuvalent Ventilator by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 16, 2020
Krazy8:

grin grin

Better start preparing to meet your maker.

But watin Afonja do you reach this level?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#SaveMayowa Is Not A Scam - Family, Nigerians Slam Linda Ikeji / #RipMayowa Trends As Nigerians Mourn Mayowa Ahmed / 11-Year-Old Student Electrocuted After Stepping On Nakked Wire. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.