Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

How Do I Contact Bet9ja Over My Deposit That Is Yet To Reflect On My Bet Account - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Do I Contact Bet9ja Over My Deposit That Is Yet To Reflect On My Bet Account (1102 Views)

1xbet Used A Fake Result To Settle My Bet / Bet9ja Disabled My Account With My Deposit / My Bet Diary (journey To A Second Source Of Income) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Contact Bet9ja Over My Deposit That Is Yet To Reflect On My Bet Account by Xukaty: 7:55pm On May 16, 2020
I made a deposit of 50k into bet9ja Marchant account since on the12th of may , 2020 and as I speak, the money hasn't reflect on my account. Messages are not sending through their new messaging system and they don't pick calls. Each time I sent message to make a complain , it kept responding "an error has occurred". Their email is on autorespond , it always replies that l should use the new massaging system.

Is anyone experiencing the same issue? How do I resolve this? Please my fellow nairalander, I need your help.
Re: How Do I Contact Bet9ja Over My Deposit That Is Yet To Reflect On My Bet Account by Tolulopefinest(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2020
Have you tried clicking on Query ?
Re: How Do I Contact Bet9ja Over My Deposit That Is Yet To Reflect On My Bet Account by Xukaty: 8:08pm On May 16, 2020
Have you tried clicking on Query

If I click on query , it will direct me to the massaging system.
Re: How Do I Contact Bet9ja Over My Deposit That Is Yet To Reflect On My Bet Account by proff010: 8:29pm On May 16, 2020
How did you deposit to the account? Confirm from your bank if transaction is succesful
Re: How Do I Contact Bet9ja Over My Deposit That Is Yet To Reflect On My Bet Account by Xukaty: 8:36pm On May 16, 2020
proff010:
How did you deposit to the account? Confirm from your bank if transaction is succesful

I have the evidence of payment in my bank account statement of which I have obtained.
Re: How Do I Contact Bet9ja Over My Deposit That Is Yet To Reflect On My Bet Account by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 16, 2020
Xukaty:

I have the evidence of payment in my bank account statement of which I have obtained.
Did you make a deposit with your bet9ja ID?You might have transferred your money into another person's account id
Re: How Do I Contact Bet9ja Over My Deposit That Is Yet To Reflect On My Bet Account by Xukaty: 8:53pm On May 16, 2020
cucumbae:
Did you make a deposit with your bet9ja ID?You might have transferred your money into another person's account id

I didn't transfer it to someone else's ID. The bank statement of my account shows my ID as the destination of the transfer.
Re: How Do I Contact Bet9ja Over My Deposit That Is Yet To Reflect On My Bet Account by tyup(m): 9:06pm On May 16, 2020
Xukaty:

I didn't transfer it to someone else's ID. The bank statement of my account shows my ID as the destination of the transfer.

Your money has been used to share palliatives

you should rather be happy for been part of those that touched lives this pandemic season sad
Re: How Do I Contact Bet9ja Over My Deposit That Is Yet To Reflect On My Bet Account by Xukaty: 9:10pm On May 16, 2020
tyup:

Your money has been used to share palliatives

you should rather be happy for been part of those that touched lives this pandemic season sad

Does it mean I won't be able to get my money back?
Re: How Do I Contact Bet9ja Over My Deposit That Is Yet To Reflect On My Bet Account by tyup(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2020
Xukaty:

Does it mean I won't be able to get my money back?

you would just that it's gonna take a lotta stress

and time to
Re: How Do I Contact Bet9ja Over My Deposit That Is Yet To Reflect On My Bet Account by Psady(m): 11:39am On May 17, 2020
Don't panic! it will be sorted out soon, as long it's bet9ja your money is intact, it may reflect later.But keep trying to contact them with the messaging box,or try using a friend's phone that has a bet9ja I'd.Give out all required details to fast track your deposit .
Re: How Do I Contact Bet9ja Over My Deposit That Is Yet To Reflect On My Bet Account by Xukaty: 11:50am On May 17, 2020
Psady:
Don't panic! it will be sorted out soon, as long it's bet9ja your money is intact, it may reflect later.But keep trying to contact them with the messaging box,or try using a friend's phone that has a bet9ja I'd.Give out all required details to fast track your deposit .

I will. Thank you .

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Oldest Active Player In Nigerian Professional Football League / Manchester City Wins The 2020/2021 Premiership Without Kicking A Ball / Confirmed! Achraf Hakimi Move Cost Chelsea £54 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.