Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nairaland Port Harcourt Needs You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Port Harcourt Needs You (2569 Views)

The Nigerian Music Industry Needs You But Not As A Singer Ojb, Jezreel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Port Harcourt Needs You by ladebi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2007
Please nairaland the number one promoter of Nigeria Port Harcourt would like you to use this forum to promote their artist in any single way you can .Please lets just drop our favorite artist for once and just help this dudes Thanks .
Please if you need anything contact me here are some artist and there songs need them contact me. Please don’t judge a book by the cover thanx.

Frank de Nero – kalangolo
Kokomiko -kokomiko
Sooty -malaria
Mack g -king of the jungle
LD --I am
Andre Blaze --just blaze
Mega All Stars-feel this jam
Jeefy J --Move Ur Body
Jeefy j --Mr Marketer.
These are preety tracks nice lyrics with dope beats .we still have a lot of them.Rep were you stay lets foret that and make naija hot.Peace.
Re: Nairaland Port Harcourt Needs You by towabs: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2008
i am a real PH boy. but i dey yankee. make una try upload these songs so we fit see wetin our people get. as for kalangolo, i get am nice song by frank, but i need to blow my speakers out with some PH jams. anyone with a link pls let me know
Re: Nairaland Port Harcourt Needs You by bolajibaok(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2008
i have heard the Frank de Nero and malaria and also duncan mighty ft nigga raw.
but ph guy the only way u can promote this people is by uploading their songs in the official music request thread. see the link if they have videos bring it to dstv if they songs are tight they will play them on channel o. so dont surpress urself . just upload all this songs for all of us to hear in nairaland first and we will promote for u
Re: Nairaland Port Harcourt Needs You by whateva(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2008
Big Tumb To Kokomikoko That guy hold Lagos well But He Nor too Promote Himself i like his Joint Though And i Wish Him Best of Lucks in His Career
I Dey See That Guy As Big Talent But Wait A Minute We Need Another Single From Him 2 Conclude.
Re: Nairaland Port Harcourt Needs You by towabs: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2008
yeah from what i heard the malaria girl is trying, and the kokomiko guy flows kinda like lil wayn( which is great as we all know). heard a lil timaya on the internet( not bad). but as BOLAJIBAOK said upload these songs and they'll get some air play. when we play them here people will hear them and want to know more. over here we are hungry for our naija songs.
Re: Nairaland Port Harcourt Needs You by Blackwax: 5:35pm On May 12, 2008
Another PH Artist that will run things in 2008 is KEENO

Checkout www.myspace.com/keenoekobeats

www.mytruspot.com/keeno
Re: Nairaland Port Harcourt Needs You by Kwame08: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2010
www.hiphopsouth.

we promote artists from the south area of Nigeria. send us an mp3 of your latest song + video link(optional) + pic + brief bio to hiphopsouth@gmail.com
. Best Regards.
Re: Nairaland Port Harcourt Needs You by PresleyF: 12:30am On Dec 05, 2010
About good PH music? D problems already solved, Check: www.PHCityMusic.com 4 d newest singles outta port Harcourt city, Also get the latest news and videos from here to, Its d bomb.
Re: Nairaland Port Harcourt Needs You by hardx: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2010
Recording Studio Equipments For Sale, ! ! !

Behringer UMX61Midi keyboard ------------------- N40,000
M-Audio Soundcard Delta 10-10 with outbreak box ------------------- N70,000
Ultra Gain Mic Phantom ------------------- N20,000
Monitor speaker ------------------- N40,000
Behringer B2 Mic ------------------- N20,000

N40,000
N70,000
N20000
N40,000
N20,000
------------
N190,000
------------

Holla @ your boy Hardx if you are interested, all still very good,

Soul Suiter Ent.
soulsuiter4music@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The King Of Gospel Hip Hop Is Born In Nigeria! / Kanye West = Monster Ft. Rick Ross, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj, And Bon Iver / Lyrics: Lara George – Ko Le Baje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.