Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Need This To Settle A Serious Dispute - NEPA Bill Calculations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need This To Settle A Serious Dispute - NEPA Bill Calculations (361 Views)

How Do We Say NEPA Don Bring Light With Correct English / UNIBEN Wins Case On Land Dispute With Uteh Community / FG Releases N16.8bn To Settle Tertiary Institutions Salary Arrears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need This To Settle A Serious Dispute - NEPA Bill Calculations by Getsaved(m): 8:51pm On May 16, 2020
please I do not know which section to place this. I had to post it here again. straight to the point

In my compound we have one ( 1 ) - 3 bedroom flat, two (2) - 2 bedroom flat, two (2) - self contain (I.e 1 room 1 parlour, bathroom and kictchen).

please how do we share a bill of #16 000 by percentage in a way that no one is cheated? Please who knows the maths or proportion to use.
I beg I need this to settle a serious dispute in the compound.
Re: I Need This To Settle A Serious Dispute - NEPA Bill Calculations by Oblongata: 9:32pm On May 16, 2020
Share it equally, that is the only way

1 Like

Re: I Need This To Settle A Serious Dispute - NEPA Bill Calculations by Shellsploit: 10:42pm On May 16, 2020
Oblongata:
Share it equally, that is the only way

Well said. Everyone of them has electrical appliances in their various apartment.

Re: I Need This To Settle A Serious Dispute - NEPA Bill Calculations by Getsaved(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2020
sorry your contribution here was not helpful at all. but I got something useful from another post
Re: I Need This To Settle A Serious Dispute - NEPA Bill Calculations by Whois(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2020
Share according to the number of rooms. 'Cus each room have it own light bulb, wall socket' etc
Re: I Need This To Settle A Serious Dispute - NEPA Bill Calculations by Getsaved(m): 6:42am On May 26, 2020
Whois:
Share according to the number of rooms. 'Cus each room have it own light bulb, wall socket' etc

Thank you so much. Someone just told me how to do it in another thread. I have done it. But some of the tenants did not accept it. I then suggested we go to PHCN office to call them so that they come to our apartment to do valuation for us, they still argue (especially the so called caretaker). I am tired joor , I have decided to pay my own bill according to the per room stuff. If they refuse that I should pay more I will wait and move out of the apartment to another place. I a tired of troublesome tenants.

Thanks for your contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech To Commence Online Lectures From May 25, 2020 / 31 Tips and Tricks I learned that would improve the quality of your life / Scam Alert!!! Fg Never Gave Date For School's Resumption,debunk Any Such News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.