Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Would You Take Permission From Your Wife To Give Your Siblings /parents Money - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Take Permission From Your Wife To Give Your Siblings /parents Money (829 Views)

Police Release Man Arrested For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission / Police Arrest Man For Marrying Wife Without Parents’ Permission (photo) / I Gave My Parents Money I Make From Betting. Should I Tell Them The Source? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Take Permission From Your Wife To Give Your Siblings /parents Money by chidikus: 11:02am On Jan 15, 2011
Marriage is always a welcomed development in every family but its what tears brothers and sistas apart,marriage a great thing but come with a lot of joy or sorrow depending on the way it is carried.Please I ask is it possible or okay for a brother for the sake of marriage to abadon his own brothers all for the sake of love,well it is good but I wonder when a brother dies,his brothers still bury him abi na the inlaws go come bury am for him papa house.

[s]My brothers my sistas in marriage a lot of jezebels are brought into thr family,you don’t know the woman very well,you might be living well with ur sis and bros but when she comes ahhhh race go tear,sometimes they say it is juju,nope there z noting like juju but the man is weak,I am not saying you should not love your wife yeah love her but always know for example u married at 35yrs, and die at 80yrs,that means you know your brothers for 80solid years and your wife knew u for 45yrs but with lots of ur secret that your brothers don’t have ,love is sweet but when the wife hates the brothers it is trouble.so I ask is it advisable for a hubby to ask the wife for permission to give the brother money,to me it is rit,but what about in a situation the wife says NO,then what happens,funny scenario ,[/s][flash=200,200][/flash]

As for me thou newly married I love my wife ,I love her family I take permissions from her but never never allow her to tell me wat to do for my brothers thou she never tried and all fellas before marriage or before u bring any woman into ur house always make it flexible btw d chic and ur family.
This might look like a story but op some people undastand me.WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR MOTHER OR FATHER WHICH I SAW HAPPEN IS SICK AND HEY NEED MONEY JUST A TOKEN AMOUNT AND U SEEKED UR WIFES PERMISSION AND SHE SAYS NO,THEN UR FAMILY HITTING YOUR LINE THEN YOU SWAPPED LINES,AFTER SOME DAYS YOU HEARD FROM THE SAME YOUR WIFE THAT YOUR POP IS DEAD,YOU RUSHED HOME AND BORE THE WHOLE BURIAL EXPENSES,BROTHERS PLS NO MATTER WHAT WE ALL LOVE OUR FAMILIES BUT PLS WHEN A WOMAN ENTERS GUY IF SHE IS GOOD U ARE A STAT BUT IF SHE IS BAD GUY YOU DIE YOUN AND YOUR FAMILY RUINED COS UR KIDS WILL SUFFER IT AL,LOVE U ALL THAT POSTED ON MY LAST THREAD ANY HOW IV LEARNT MY LESSONS BYE TO SOCIAL NETWORKING
[img][/img]
Re: Would You Take Permission From Your Wife To Give Your Siblings /parents Money by chidikus: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2011
Pls every guy evry chic with respect i respect all i insult no gender but marriage is a big scared thing,guy be bold but let dr be limits ,i rember a scenario when i was in skool ,i went to a big bros house so i was going men the guy was stuck on the palor seat,funny enufff i wanted to go but the guy keep on telling me to sit down ,the wife was stuck dere,well i sat down then the wife also,men the sitting was damn fucking long,well the wife stuck her ass men ,i said well this dude u aint giving me any thou no probs ,just the problem was i smoked some cigar-rte from my t-fare,so soon he sent the wife to bring him water ,men una go laugh the guy bent down under the cushion brought out a bundle of cash and threw it to me cos the wife was very fast within seconds was back,well i stuck the bundle in my stocks cos since the man dont want the wife to see the money ,is it for my hand she go see am ,i pitied him we men can marry ohhhh,

I ask why should you hide something when giving to ur siblings or parents just cos of our wife,yeah i know women are powerful but not powerful to the extent of your family,well ladies in the house please please we need your advice,FOR THIS MAN CALLED MOBO44 PLS STAY OFF MY THREAD COS U SAY BLACK SISTA BLACK BROTHER,OP U HAVE A SISTA,BROTHER THIS NEW YEAR,LEAVE OUR BEAUTIFUL BLACK NIGERIANS LADY ALONE,YOU DONT LIKE THEM DONT WORRY BILLIONS OF NIGERIANS LOVE DEM COS THEY ARE BLACK AND BEAUTIFUL,MOBO44 STAY OFF MY THREAD

MOBO44 OFF MY THREAD COS U DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OURBLACK SISTAS
Re: Would You Take Permission From Your Wife To Give Your Siblings /parents Money by Spclst900: 11:40am On Jan 15, 2011
Poster

Na advice you dey give us or na question you dey ask?

Anywayz, advice taken.
Re: Would You Take Permission From Your Wife To Give Your Siblings /parents Money by ifyalways(f): 11:43am On Jan 15, 2011
Typing [i]Rainbow style [/i]wont help ur thread,it rather makes it a big bore or sleeping tablet!
Re: Would You Take Permission From Your Wife To Give Your Siblings /parents Money by Odunnu: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2011
Whats this?
Re: Would You Take Permission From Your Wife To Give Your Siblings /parents Money by pwiz(m): 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2011
Op u don chop èfó.
Re: Would You Take Permission From Your Wife To Give Your Siblings /parents Money by koolchicco: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2011
@OP

U wan blind my eyes shey?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Chinese Prisons / Get N1m In The Leadway Family Benefit Policy / "classy Christmas Hampers" "small But Superb Chops"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.