Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

President Buhari; A Hawk In Dove Outfit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari; A Hawk In Dove Outfit (304 Views)

CIA Deadly Agents Watch Shettima Like A Hawk At The Russian Summit / SHOKER! Nigerian Pastor Calls President Buhari A Bastard. Video / Tinubu's Claim Of Impeachment Attempt On Buhari, A Fabrication - Senator Misau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari; A Hawk In Dove Outfit by globalmilitary: 10:55pm On May 16, 2020
I'm who I am,
Before going into the depth of my article I would like to ask President Buhari this question? If this was how Nigeria was ruled before your parents, do you think you will be where you are today?

Myanswer: If this is how Nigeria was ruled during the time you were born, your parent won't have peace to copulate let alone bringing you to earth.

You are here today because some people put the interest of the state at heart, hence you would have become the thing of the past just like many in katsina now.

If the Nigeria Army was deformed during the past by some past administration as it is now, chances are you would have also been beheaded by some extremist.

You promised security, but your kinsmen are not secure.

You are here today just because of little education you have yet you politically support anti-education.

Many have been dying before but your administration multiply it.

Chibok girls and dapchi are not found remember if this was how it is in the past, your father would not have met your mother let alone you meeting Aisha not to talk of zahra.

If you kill every Nigerians, I guess you rule fine in animal kingdom.

You are a president, but you are not present, you are the best definition of a walking dead.

You have killed the dreams of promising Nigerians who would have made Nigeria great, some are dead,some are locked up.

History will Judge you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari; A Hawk In Dove Outfit by Gandollar(f): 2:12am On May 17, 2020
OP sorry for your loss.

We warned you all that year that a leopard never changes it's spot but you all called us haters.

Now lookatew grin, creating new moniker to say your mind because you are scared of the backlash from the "haters" and un-redeemed zombies. grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari; A Hawk In Dove Outfit by Nobody: 3:02am On May 17, 2020
There are so many opportunities to be rich under Buhary governance.

Money money everywhere.
Re: President Buhari; A Hawk In Dove Outfit by Nuclear99(m): 4:11am On May 17, 2020
Time Registered: 16 May 2020
Op keep deceiving your self, Na now your eyes open.. You create new moniker dey wail
Re: President Buhari; A Hawk In Dove Outfit by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 5:09am On May 17, 2020
ROFLMAO grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Will Stop That Short Man Devil From Interferring In Edo Governance / Edo APC Crises: 8 APC Govs Meet Tinubu, Plan To Meet With President / Fayose Asks Us To Make Peace With Oni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.