Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Meet Pius Deborah Ogechi Winner Face Of The Month - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Pius Deborah Ogechi Winner Face Of The Month (326 Views)

Deborah Ay Wins Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant 2019 / Winner: Face Of Apple Cosmetics Contest / Winner: Face Of Ozone Cosmetics Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Pius Deborah Ogechi Winner Face Of The Month by jgurus: 11:08pm On May 16, 2020

The winner of Face Of The Month March Edition Pius Deborah Ogechi, was so determined to be crown winner after she poll total of 750 votes. she is visionary young lady with aim of supporting those with talent to achieve their dreams.

The contest is organize by TIG (The Info Global) Entertainment. the company aim is to create a platform that will add value to the youth through entertainment. the company is registered under the corporate affair commission.

Name: Pius Deborah Ogechi

Nick Name: Princess Debbieluv

Hobbies: Reading, Singing, Dancing and Cooking

Turn on: Music

Turn off: gossips

Favorite Designer: none

Business: none

Birthday: 5th of May

Aspiration: To meet up with my set goals in life

Goals: To be able to finish my school obtain technical skills that can help me solve problems which can make me suitable in d society

More: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/05/16/tig-entertainment-pius-deborah-ogechi-winner-face-of-the-month-march-edition/
Re: Meet Pius Deborah Ogechi Winner Face Of The Month by Crixxx: 11:13pm On May 16, 2020
Where do we meet her

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Bags / How To Get PINK LIPS *naturally* / Get Fashionable Items From Turkey At Wholesales Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.