Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

11 Years Of Writing Brought Me This Far: Discover The Secrets. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 11 Years Of Writing Brought Me This Far: Discover The Secrets. (339 Views)

Aggressive mathematics brought me this far. / 11 Years In Medical School- Imsu Medical Students Cry Out / Nigerian Lady Celebrates After Studying For 11 Years To Become A Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Years Of Writing Brought Me This Far: Discover The Secrets. by damianchiemezie(m): 12:59am On May 17, 2020
It is a good thing to learn from experience
Experience from an author who has spent ‘11’ years writing and failing and writing and learning; with sweat, tears, and blood.
Until he gets the secrets to good writing and swears to show you the secrets in a book so that you will not face the same difficulties and failures he encountered in mastering his craft.
Here is the rub: have you been writing but no improvement? You read and reread your works several times but still dissatisfied. And sometimes anger wells up as you keep deleting and rewriting. Something tells you there are things you still need to work on to improve but you don't know them.
Don't worry. You just need to spend a few hours on the pages of this book to find your faults and correct them.
And the beautiful thing is: ‘What Makes Your Writing a masterpiece’ is a book that includes fiction and nonfiction in its teachings.

So I ask:

Are you a storyteller?

A content creator?

A copywriter?

A blogger?

A Freelance writer?

Or do you plan to write books someday? Books that will sell?
This book is for you. You will get to escape the pains of the author's bad writing--before now--within hours.
So
Tell me a few things I will learn in this book. Good.
You will learn:

How to drive in your reader with an absorbing first sentence. [ First things first ]

What differentiates good writing [ a masterpiece] from bad one.

How to hold your reader by hand until he finishes reading your work.

What you should apply in your writing to make it pleasurable for the reader [ imagine your reader taking an oath to finish reading your work ]

What readers hate most in writing and should be avoided [ It took me 5 years to discover this ]

How to apply the psychology of persuasion in your writing. [ Beauty of selling]

The importance of ease, flow in writing. [ You don't want your reader to feel a headache reading your work ]
To mention but a few. It is a book someone would call an encyclopedia of writing.

You know you are a writer. No doubt. Everyone writes. Get your copy and avoid the disgrace of bad writing, and be prepared to make lots of money writing.

____
To be released on 9th June.
Preorder 2k [ App-$5 ]

Price 5k. [ App--$11]

To preorder, click here

https://paystack.com/pay/wnuslpdnkk

Or transfer to 3063061694. Acc name: Ugwuoke Damian Chiemezie. First Bank.

Send proof of payment to damianchiemezie8@gmail.com
Or Whatsup: 08153680779

Bonus:
*Everyone Writes* by [Ann Handley] worth = $8

*How to write

*How to write and Get Paid* by group of Foreign writers = Worth = $30

*Elements of Style* by Strunk & White = Worth = $ 6

*Copywriting Secrets* by Prowriting Aid Company] worth = $14

*You are a Writer* by Jeff Goins & Mae Sarah worth = 4$

P.S: Only the first 20 persons get the bonus. As of now. only 7 persons remain.

P.S: %100 Money Back Guarantee if you feel you wasted your money. You just need to send mail here for a refund. sagespub@hotmail.com

Re: 11 Years Of Writing Brought Me This Far: Discover The Secrets. by damianchiemezie(m): 8:41am On May 24, 2020
cry
Re: 11 Years Of Writing Brought Me This Far: Discover The Secrets. by damianchiemezie(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2020
I just finished reading that marvelous piece.

Sir Damian only God knows what he created in you but am happy you are using it for saving mankind, pls sir keep it up and may God continue to endow you with knowledge.

I hope to get hold of the rest on the way. I wish I would oneday write like you.

Miss Endurance.
Re: 11 Years Of Writing Brought Me This Far: Discover The Secrets. by damianchiemezie(m): 6:50am On Jun 03, 2020
damianchiemezie:
I just finished reading that marvelous piece.

Sir Damian only God knows what he created in you but am happy you are using it for saving mankind, pls sir keep it up and may God continue to endow you with knowledge.

I hope to get hold of the rest on the way. I wish I would oneday write like you.

Miss Endurance.

(1) (Reply)

UNN Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021 | Price, Date, Requirements And Cut Off M / Afe Babalola University Admission Into 2020/2021 Undergraduate, Pre-degree And D / Are Oyo State Ss3, Jss3 And Pry 6 Students Resuming Today???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.