Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

‘I Never Got Any Palliative From Nigerian Government – Blind Widow Laments - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Never Got Any Palliative From Nigerian Government – Blind Widow Laments (280 Views)

Ebuka Obi Please Clarify Your Prophecy, My Children Have Left Me — Widow Laments / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative (2) (3) (4)

(1)

‘I Never Got Any Palliative From Nigerian Government – Blind Widow Laments by sleekgist4: 1:57am On May 17, 2020
As coronavirus continues to ravage lives, the lockdown instituted to prevent its spread, seems to have its own share of disadvantage as a blind widow, named Moninuola Opebiyi, who lost her husband one week to the lockdown in Nigeria has lamented and shared her struggles and sufferings caused by th lockdown.

In an interview with BBC, the blind widow narrates the pitiful condition she and her children found themselves as a result of the lockdown which began one week after the demise of her husband..SleekGist reports.

As a blind woman, Moninuola Opebiyi, disclosed that the only thing she can sell is ‘pure water’ (satchet water) to support herself and her two children and if she makes no sales, they will starve till she can afford to buy a meal.

She also lamented about her inability to access any palliative from the federal government, saying that FG have not given them any palliative ever since the commencement of the program….

Watch touching video:

https://sleekgist.com/viral/i-never-got-any-palliative-from-nigerian-government-blind-widow-laments-as-she-shares-her-travails/

Re: ‘I Never Got Any Palliative From Nigerian Government – Blind Widow Laments by dawnomike(m): 2:11am On May 17, 2020
This is disheartening...
Re: ‘I Never Got Any Palliative From Nigerian Government – Blind Widow Laments by Mynd44: 5:10am On May 17, 2020

(1)

Man Breaks Two Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / 25-year-old Boy Arrested For Raping A 70-year-old / George Floyd Defines More Than An End – Salomon Mbutcho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.