Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Watch The Moment CCTV Camera Captured Live Robbery In Abuja (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch The Moment CCTV Camera Captured Live Robbery In Abuja (video) (1435 Views)

Caught On Camera: Killing Of A Man Captured Live On Camera In Ikorodu / Live Robbery At Lekki: Police Kills 4 Of 5 Men / Moment CCTV Captured A Slay King Stealing An iPhone 6 At A Super Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch The Moment CCTV Camera Captured Live Robbery In Abuja (video) by Lifepro: 3:45am On May 17, 2020
Watch CCTV footages of Live Robbery of an apartment in Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHkU0abq4ZM
Re: Watch The Moment CCTV Camera Captured Live Robbery In Abuja (video) by nathdim: 4:11am On May 17, 2020
They wouldn't have penetrated there was a barb wire and steel door in the compound

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment CCTV Camera Captured Live Robbery In Abuja (video) by dejt4u(m): 4:18am On May 17, 2020
The most painful thing is the psychological trauma victims will face for several weeks (or months) after the incident.
I'm yet to recover fully from a similar occurrence in my neighborhood few months back. Heard a very loud gunshot sound (pump action rifle) just about 15m away from my room.

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment CCTV Camera Captured Live Robbery In Abuja (video) by Nobody: 4:39am On May 17, 2020
I can't imagine the psychological trauma the victims are going through. I hope those useless criminals get rounded up by the police
Re: Watch The Moment CCTV Camera Captured Live Robbery In Abuja (video) by greatbuc(m): 5:03am On May 17, 2020
Acid pipes connected to the front pouch would have finished the work for them.

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment CCTV Camera Captured Live Robbery In Abuja (video) by ojietu: 5:28am On May 17, 2020
greatbuc:
Acid pipes connected to the front pouch would have finished the work for them.
Explain more please how does it work
Re: Watch The Moment CCTV Camera Captured Live Robbery In Abuja (video) by greatbuc(m): 5:35am On May 17, 2020
ojietu:

Explain more please how does it work
don't worry my brother.. You will soon see it on naira land. Not sure how legal it will be but I've designed one already.. Its kill or be killed
Re: Watch The Moment CCTV Camera Captured Live Robbery In Abuja (video) by JeffreyD1(m): 5:39am On May 17, 2020
That dog barking
Where was he when the thieves entered

And those bloods are from where

Nawaa oh

1 Like

Re: Watch The Moment CCTV Camera Captured Live Robbery In Abuja (video) by spiralwedge(m): 5:46am On May 17, 2020
greatbuc:
don't worry my brother.. You will soon see it on naira land. Not sure how legal it will be but I've designed one already.. Its kill or be killed

A siren to scare off is better. The acid will affect a few, the remaining will be so bitter that they may come back to revenge, not to rob but to revenge.

Best these guys are arrested and maybe wasted. They are no good to themselves and the society

4 Likes

Re: Watch The Moment CCTV Camera Captured Live Robbery In Abuja (video) by greatbuc(m): 6:14am On May 17, 2020
spiralwedge:

A siren to scare off is better. The acid will affect a few, the remaining will be so bitter that they may come back to revenge, not to rob but to revenge.

Best these guys are arrested and maybe wasted. They are no good to themselves and the society
what if the sirens don't stop them.. Problem don dey be that and its very likely they kill someone. Then I heard someone say she knows one of them.. There is no time that they will not come back for revenge if caught.
Re: Watch The Moment CCTV Camera Captured Live Robbery In Abuja (video) by Ubty: 7:09am On May 17, 2020
Just hope there can be a zoom in on their faces by our intelligence agencies and posted on every platform till they are identified and arrested
Re: Watch The Moment CCTV Camera Captured Live Robbery In Abuja (video) by gungab(m): 7:32am On May 17, 2020
Lazy youths

They should zoom in on them and filter it for any possible recognition.

(1) (Reply)

Youths In Imo Destroy Water Tanks, Demand N2m Bribe From Contractors (video) / Court Convicts Fake Johnny Depp In Kaduna (photos) / 20-years-old Man Remanded For Allegedly Raping Friend’s Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.