Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta (34273 Views)

BREAKING: Goodluck Jonathan Disowns Northern Group, Says APC Form Was Bought Wit / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Disowns Online Grant Scheme / Atiku Abubakar Disowns Online Grant Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 6:30pm On May 18, 2020
Lincolnburrows:

Edo is not part of biafra....never was.

Yes but we stand by and support them.
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by Atigba: 7:03pm On May 18, 2020
Iceberg3:

Who are you and how dare you mention Fulani among the Edos? You didn't even mention the indigenous yorubas in Akoko Edo,Igarra in Edo state, you are mentioning fulani!

Better watch what you say.

Fulanis have been living in Edo North for hundreds of years. The Otaru of Auchi is a Fulani man. They started living in Edo State in the time of jihad trying to spread Islam. You wonder how many people in Auchi bears Islamic names, this is why
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 9:13pm On May 18, 2020
Atigba:

Fulanis have been living in Edo North for hundreds of years. The Otaru of Auchi is a Fulani man. They started living in Edo State in the time of jihad trying to spread Islam. You wonder how many people in Auchi bears Islamic names, this is why

This can't be true. I'm both Benin and Ishan and once lived at auchi years back. Anytime I'm onshore,I never miss Afemai program on Raypower,Lagos every Sunday,1pm cos I love their music a lot.

Yep,they are the Muslims of Edo (I wish they never were) but that got to be same way the Muslims in Yoruba land came to be by the jihadists speeding that religion.

The Otaru,I think that's Tony Momoh's family, I've never heard he's fulani!!!!! And I'm very sure he ain't
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by Atigba: 4:50am On May 19, 2020
Iceberg3:

This can't be true. I'm both Benin and Ishan and once lived at auchi years back. Anytime I'm onshore,I never miss Afemai program on Raypower,Lagos every Sunday,1pm cos I love their music a lot.

Yep,they are the Muslims of Edo (I wish they never were) but that got to be same way the Muslims in Yoruba land came to be by the jihadists speeding that religion.

The Otaru,I think that's Tony Momoh's family, I've never heard he's fulani!!!!! And I'm very sure he ain't

He is a Fulani

I don't talk what I dont know.

I know everybody in the Edo State Traditional Council
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by Adonike(m): 10:35pm On May 20, 2020
PHijo:

South east is landlocked! You don't have access to the Atlantic. River Niger doesn't count. Would you say Kaduna is not landlocked because of Kaduna river?

Some of you just support misinformation for ethnic reasons.

For your information bro, South East is not Landlocked!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunshots As ISWAP Fighters Ambush Soldiers On Mission To Secure Politicians / Mada Residents In Zamfara Flee To Gusau As Instructed By Bandits (Photos) / Senator Obinna Ogba Accuses Abdullahi Adamu Of Plot To Remove Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.