Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,497 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

'I Will Have A Child Soon, Married Or Not' - Ifu Ennada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Will Have A Child Soon, Married Or Not' - Ifu Ennada (720 Views)

Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Will Have A Child Soon, Married Or Not' - Ifu Ennada by Faithdamy(m): 6:38am On May 17, 2020
Nigerian film actor and a former BBNaija housemate, Ifu Ennada, is tired of childlessness and has resort to getting pregnant and having her own baby, married or not married.

The award winning actress said she is will get a child whether married or not in the next three years.

The fashion designer also made her choice of man public, she revealed that, she prefer older men to younger men.

The Abia State-born reality star, who claims she is still a virgin, said;

In the next 3 years, I’ll have a daughter or a son or both, married or not.

I have a man that has proposed marriage to me. We have been friends for a couple of years, and he is much older than I am. I like and would want to date an older man because they are more inspiring. Men that are within my age bracket would be more about the latest iPhone, TikTok’s videos, and all sorts of trends.

I can’t marry a man that’s 3 years older than me. What will I do with him? Teach him A, B, C? I know there are some guys in that age group that are mature upstairs, but most of them will have me playing mother role before I even become a mother.

I helped my mum with my younger siblings and currently, I basically play the mother role. I need a breath of fresh air. I want to be somebody’s pet for once, that’s why I would prefer older men to younger ones.

Source: https://www.freshreporters.com/2020/05/i-will-have-child-soon-married-or-not-ifu-ennada.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Will Have A Child Soon, Married Or Not' - Ifu Ennada by Faithdamy(m): 6:39am On May 17, 2020
Faithdamy:
Nigerian film actor and a former BBNaija housemate, Ifu Ennada, is tired of childlessness and has resort to getting pregnant and having her own baby, married or not married.

The award winning actress said she is will get a child whether married or not in the next three years.

The fashion designer also made her choice of man public, she revealed that, she prefer older men to younger men.

The Abia State-born reality star, who claims she is still a virgin, said;

In the next 3 years, I’ll have a daughter or a son or both, married or not.

I have a man that has proposed marriage to me. We have been friends for a couple of years, and he is much older than I am. I like and would want to date an older man because they are more inspiring. Men that are within my age bracket would be more about the latest iPhone, TikTok’s videos, and all sorts of trends.

I can’t marry a man that’s 3 years older than me. What will I do with him? Teach him A, B, C? I know there are some guys in that age group that are mature upstairs, but most of them will have me playing mother role before I even become a mother.

I helped my mum with my younger siblings and currently, I basically play the mother role. I need a breath of fresh air. I want to be somebody’s pet for once, that’s why I would prefer older men to younger ones.

Source: https://www.freshreporters.com/2020/05/i-will-have-child-soon-married-or-not-ifu-ennada.html

1 Share

Re: 'I Will Have A Child Soon, Married Or Not' - Ifu Ennada by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:41am On May 17, 2020
Come and have it for me.
Re: 'I Will Have A Child Soon, Married Or Not' - Ifu Ennada by IceLip: 6:44am On May 17, 2020
I'll av a baby either married or not set awon baby mama
Re: 'I Will Have A Child Soon, Married Or Not' - Ifu Ennada by decatalyst(m): 7:06am On May 17, 2020
Just hear yearn on the street of earth!

And some senseless ones dey see this one as role model too?

Re: 'I Will Have A Child Soon, Married Or Not' - Ifu Ennada by GOFRONT(m): 7:10am On May 17, 2020
Chaii....Uwa mmebi.

Moral decadence.....This world don spoil

God abeg forbid me and a Girlchild....
Re: 'I Will Have A Child Soon, Married Or Not' - Ifu Ennada by MyOpinion1(f): 7:11am On May 17, 2020
It's your choice
Re: 'I Will Have A Child Soon, Married Or Not' - Ifu Ennada by Finnese001: 7:14am On May 17, 2020
Time is no longer on her side, I Wish her and her likes all the best
Re: 'I Will Have A Child Soon, Married Or Not' - Ifu Ennada by HeadShot: 7:15am On May 17, 2020
Moral decadence everywhere....

Such a pity
Re: 'I Will Have A Child Soon, Married Or Not' - Ifu Ennada by athaboi(f): 7:15am On May 17, 2020
F**ck don dey hungry this one since

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Tonto Dikeh's Before And After Surgery Photos / Negro Pepper: What You Need To Know About The Uda Seed / Laycon Becomes The First Bbnaija 2020 Housemate To Get Verified On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.